*November To Remember*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Tomorrow will go down as a very critical election day.
  2. Be it Trump going full steam ahead with MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, or the Democrats get their chance to keep ruining America.
  3. Hard choice I know.
  4. The media has been claiming we are going to see a Blue Wave of voters,along with several Democratic leaders Pelosi, Waters, Hillary *STFU* Clinton, and many many others.
  5. What else should they do seeing they represent the political party of *Destruction of America*, they need to claim that in case their efforts work in stealing the elections.
  6. Illegals will head to the poles to vote, all they need is a address and an ID.
  7. And millions won't even raise an eyebrow.
  8. The Democrats want that hurd of illegals in Mexico to get in and become voters for them, each day they welcome new voters in order to destruct this Nation.
  9. Meanwhile they have an eye on Roe V Wade, in their minds they believe that killing babies is a right, given by the Constitution.
  10. They pretty much claim its their corner stone which they will not allow to be removed, its going sooner than you think.
  11. Keep your eyes on the blue wave its going to be in my toilet only, sorry for you Democrats, just kidding,... and I am going to reach for the handle tomorrow night and trust me I will turn the lever and watch the big ole turd spiral down the drain.
  12. The flush that will be heard around the world,.....kerpush!!!!...lol!!!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

4.The media has been claiming we are going to see a Blue Wave of voters,along with several Democratic leaders Pelosi, Waters, Hillary *STFU* Clinton, and many many others.

The only Blue Wave I see is in my aquarium. And those fishes are ready to bite. "Crooked" Hillary, Nancy Pelosi has no chance to even get close to their accomplishments. The only accomplishments they already achieved was to say stupid things in front of the media, and the media runs with it. It's no wonder why the Democrat Party is at a disarray for the past 15 years or so. Obama is only there for show. He has nothing to show for, or even to lose. He can't run again. So, he is just there to rally those Democrats into believing that "America can be great without Trump". If that was the case, maybe he should have done what he was supposed to do when he was POTUS. Instead of lying to the American people for eight years.

Forum List

Back