Long Beach, Ca
400 yards rushing
3 plays, 69 yards
no huddle offense

The Irish are back!

Fuck USC!
Fuck the Tide!
Fuck anyone you like!

Notre Dame is going to kick major ass this season.

They have to. I'm a Ram fan.

I'm a Notre Dame fan too... but with the inconsistency of the RT, the poor coverage in the secondary, along with the fact Winbush is not a very accurate thrower, I see them losing at least 2 games this year maybe 3.

If Adams stay healthy he will rush for over 1,000 yards this season.

I'm a Notre Dame fan too... but with the inconsistency of the RT, the poor coverage in the secondary, along with the fact Winbush is not a very accurate thrower, I see them losing at least 2 games this year maybe 3.

If Adams stay healthy he will rush for over 1,000 yards this season.
Yeah it wont be a great year. They will beat the lesser teams on their weak schedule, But lose to the good ones.

One game at a time. ND is still in the running for a national championship.

Temple? Yeah, I'd wait until you see if you can beat Georgia. Then you can talk some.
ND wipes its' ass with the SEC.

LMAO!! Go back and watch Notre Lame playing for the national championship against Alabama. There was wiping going on. But it was Bama wiping the field with those gold helmets. Your claim is as imaginary as your former star linebacker's girlfriend.

Temple? Yeah, I'd wait until you see if you can beat Georgia. Then you can talk some.

I went back and looked. When ND beat LSU in the bowl at the end of the 2014 season, it was the first win over an SEC team since you beat TN in 2005. And that humiliating beatdown at the hands of the Crimson Tide, on the biggest stage in college football was EPIC!

I looked back even more. In the last 10 years, ND has played exactly 2 SEC teams. They beat LSU by a few points, and got taken to the woodshed for an old fashioned ass whipping by Alabama.

1 win over an SEC team in 10 years. ND must have a nasty ass, with no more wiping than that.

I looked back even more. In the last 10 years, ND has played exactly 2 SEC teams. They beat LSU by a few points, and got taken to the woodshed for an old fashioned ass whipping by Alabama.

1 win over an SEC team in 10 years. ND must have a nasty ass, with no more wiping than that.

They are the second winningest team in College football history.

They are the second winningest team in College football history.

Indeed they are. And if this were about history, it would hold up.

Forum List

Back