Notre Dame bitches!

Notre Dame is about to get bitch slapped by a big strong SEC defense & beaten by a true Frosh at QB

book it

Notre Dame is about to get bitch slapped by a big strong SEC defense & beaten by a true Frosh at QB

book it

But ND beat the Temple Owls! And they have won the 2nd most games in football history! Georgia should just skip the game. Hell, everyone left on their schedule should just forfeit their games and save the humiliation!

I was just looking at the list of college football programs with the most wins.

Michigan is #1 and Notre Dame is #2.

And at #3, that perenial powerhouse Yale! I guess Yale must be ready to win a National Championship too?

I looked at recent history to answer YOUR claim that ND wipes its ass with the SEC. The last 10 years are relevant for that. That you won titles in the 1940s is not.

I get that you are excited. But beating the Temple Owls is not announcing the return of ND to the top. The Irish have not won a Natty since 1988. Since that time, Alabama has won 5 since then, under two different coaches.

No one is disputing that ND is one of the most storied programs in the history of college football. Just that beating Temple means anything and that ND wipes its ass with the SEC.
When was the last time Alabama beat the Temple basketball team?

I looked at recent history to answer YOUR claim that ND wipes its ass with the SEC. The last 10 years are relevant for that. That you won titles in the 1940s is not.

I get that you are excited. But beating the Temple Owls is not announcing the return of ND to the top. The Irish have not won a Natty since 1988. Since that time, Alabama has won 5 since then, under two different coaches.

No one is disputing that ND is one of the most storied programs in the history of college football. Just that beating Temple means anything and that ND wipes its ass with the SEC.
When was the last time Alabama beat the Temple basketball team?

Oh, so it was the Temple basketball team that Notre Dame beat?

Absolutely correct.

And ND hasn't held it up since 1988. Since ND won its last Natty, the SEC has won it 12 times. Tell me again how you wipe your ass with the SEC?
The SEC's won more than that. Alabama has won 12 by itself. And if you use NCAA math, the Fighting Irish have also won 12. So according to the official NCAA records, Alabama and Notre Dame are tied for the most titles.

Absolutely correct.

And ND hasn't held it up since 1988. Since ND won its last Natty, the SEC has won it 12 times. Tell me again how you wipe your ass with the SEC?
The SEC's won more than that. Alabama has won 12 by itself. And if you use NCAA math, the Fighting Irish have also won 12. So according to the official NCAA records, Alabama and Notre Dame are tied for the most titles.

Which is why the sentence included the words: "Since ND won its last Natty..."

I didn't say I wanted to talk about who has won the most games in history. That is a completely different topic.
Here's a weird comparison. Which team has the bigger arch enemy?

Notre Dame's arch enemy is the Trojans.

Who's Alabama's? Auburn?

Notre Dame has a lot of arch enemies. Used to be Michigan until they pussed out. They also have a running rivalry with Navy, Purdue (Not on this year's schedule for some reason...), Stanford, Michigan St., and Boston College (Both Catholic schools, cost them the National Title in 1993 with a last second FG with Tom Coughlin as coach)

Notre Dame has a lot of arch enemies. Used to be Michigan until they pussed out. They also have a running rivalry with Navy, Purdue (Not on this year's schedule for some reason...), Stanford, Michigan St., and Boston College (Both Catholic schools, cost them the National Title in 1993 with a last second FG with Tom Coughlin as coach)
Nothing compares to the one with USC.

Absolutely correct.

Which is why the sentence included the words: "Since ND won its last Natty..."

Yes, but they should have also won the title in 1993... and also were a holding penalty (invisible) on Rocket Ismael's kickoff return against Colorado from another title in 1990.

Nothing compares to the one with USC.

Personally I preferred the Michigan/ND rivalry. The #1 winningest team v. the #2 winningest team.

Notre Dame is winning tonight so far... but damn Winbush is a HORRIBLE QB. He is picking the wrong reads on run plays, he's underthrowing the ball, he's overthrowing the ball, and he can't scramble for shit.

Forum List

Back