Notice it does not say "all straight men are created equal"

better than what exactly ?

And it took us how long to decide the earth was not the center of the universe?
We will find better give it time.

We have all been waiting a very...long time. God never said we were the center of the universe. Man's ego did.

And god did not write the Bible Mans ego did.

for example the children of Israel writing that they are the chosen of God...

using the bible or any other crazy old book written by sociopaths from days of yore
to argue for or against gay rights is silly

Guess what dude. No modern time thinker has found better.

Amen.

How many have predicted the end of the Bibles influence only to have the world witness their own ideas left in history's dustbin?

The bibles influences left in the dustbin? Like the crusades, the inquisition, etc?
Just look how much the religion has changed and left parts of itself in the dustbin.
And new parts spun up like the mormans.
If it was eternal it would be unchanging.

Or lets get back to the bible being unchainging, being taught for hundreds of years and still people cannot get it right.

Last edited:
Guess what dude. No modern time thinker has found better.

Amen.

How many have predicted the end of the Bibles influence only to have the world witness their own ideas left in history's dustbin?

The bibles influences left in the dustbin? Like the crusades, the inquisition, etc?
Just look how much the religion has changed and left parts of itself in the dustbin.

Or lets get back to the bible being unchainging, being taught for hundreds of years and still people cannot get it right.

Well... seeing it is the religion and ethics thread perhaps you may muster up some understanding how it may have such turned.

Amen.

Well... seeing it is the religion and ethics thread perhaps you may muster up some understanding how it may have such turned.

Ohh I understand why it changes. Do you?
the key word is religion.

Sure, I take 'religion' with a grain of salt tempered by my understanding of what God had to say.

Sure, I take 'religion' with a grain of salt tempered by my understanding of what God had to say.

And yet you support the organized religions man has organized around God?

Did I say that? I support God and Jesus because they have proved themselves to me. I am very skeptical of any man created entities whatever they may be. Any so called religion must prove to me that they are of God or I am outa there.

using the bible or any other crazy old book written by sociopaths from days of yore
to argue for or against gay rights is silly

But posting videos made by sociopaths in the 'Conspiracy' sub-forum is allowed, however.

:thup:

:cuckoo:

Red herring...Irrelevant to the OP and unspecific..not worth further comment

But still fun to call you out on your psychotic ramblings.

And quite relevant.
You cite my source as written by sociopaths.
I cite your source as written by sociopaths.

Get it now?

I'd understand if you said 'no'.

:eusa_shhh:

But posting videos made by sociopaths in the 'Conspiracy' sub-forum is allowed, however.

:thup:

:cuckoo:

Red herring...Irrelevant to the OP and unspecific..not worth further comment

But still fun to call you out on your psychotic ramblings.

And quite relevant.
You cite my source as written by sociopaths.
I cite your source as written by sociopaths.

Get it now?

I'd understand if you said 'no'.

:eusa_shhh:

I get you are not the sharpest tool in the shed..thats what I'm picking up here

And yet you support the organized religions man has organized around God?

Did I say that? I support God and Jesus because they have proved themselves to me. I am very skeptical of any man created entities whatever they may be. Any so called religion must prove to me that they are of God or I am outa there.
all religious entities are man made get with the programe

Forum List

Back