Notice it does not say "all straight men are created equal"

Sure, I take 'religion' with a grain of salt tempered by my understanding of what God had to say.

And yet you support the organized religions man has organized around God?

Did I say that? I support God and Jesus because they have proved themselves to me. I am very skeptical of any man created entities whatever they may be. Any so called religion must prove to me that they are of God or I am outa there.
all religious entities are man made get with the programe

incidentaly why should g-d if there is one PROVE HIMSELF TO YOU ???

Did I say that? I support God and Jesus because they have proved themselves to me. I am very skeptical of any man created entities whatever they may be. Any so called religion must prove to me that they are of God or I am outa there.

Only by His grace. He has no obligation. If you love Him He loves you and shows you. It is that simple. I been in the rebel mode. My loss.

Only by His grace. He has no obligation. If you love Him He loves you and shows you. It is that simple. I been in the rebel mode. My loss.

Faith can't be influenced by argument, it either is or it isn't.

Yep and facts and logic have no relevance.
Same with politics as well as religion.

You are correct sir. It can however stand as witness that perchance another can find the eternal hope.

Eternal hope. Now there is a thought.
Never fullfillment, just hope for all eternity.

again I am reminded of the correlation between religion and politics.

Last edited:

only for those so persuaded. For the rest of us who have clear separation between the 2 they do not even come close to having a meeting place.

Guess what dude. No modern time thinker has found better.

Amen.

How many have predicted the end of the Bibles influence only to have the world witness their own ideas left in history's dustbin?

The bibles influences left in the dustbin? Like the crusades, the inquisition, etc?

Lol, what a couple of myths. The church did not implement the Crusades nor any punishment stemming from the Inquisition. Both were the result of secular authorities carrying out policies they believed were in their own intersts, not that of the church.

Just look how much the religion has changed and left parts of itself in the dustbin.
And new parts spun up like the mormans.

I agree that this is a problem for PROTESTANTS, but not Catholics who still hold to the same teachings, though more refined as the Holy Spirit continues to guide the Magisterium into all Truth.

If it was eternal it would be unchanging.

And it is unchanging, no matter what a bunch of libtard clerics may desire.

Or lets get back to the bible being unchainging, being taught for hundreds of years and still people cannot get it right.

Some get it right, but not because they are necesarily wiser but because they are guided by the Holy Spirit to get it right.

Last edited:

only for those so persuaded. For the rest of us who have clear separation between the 2 they do not even come close to having a meeting place.

The effect of religion is, in general, a happier and more productive life. This is one of the reasons that governments have tried to impose religion on others throughout history as they say it to benefit the nation making its citizens less likely to cause trouble and to be able to pay more taxes and also to enable others to do so as well.

Of couorse it is subjective to say this but my life has been happier guided by faith and I find the thought of eternalk life to be wuite pleasing.

That doesnt mean it is untrue.

Sometimes things that seem to good to be true are really true.

That is a small minority opinon in the history of Christianity.

Most recognnise that faith must be rational to be valid.

Same old Athiest Ad hominem :clap2:

Only by His grace. He has no obligation. If you love Him He loves you and shows you. It is that simple.
You don't read well, do you ?

Wow, classic case of unwarranted assertion. Get with the programe, lol

For the same reason He made us to start with; He loves us.

Sure thing bub. :thup:

I am at my sisters place at this moment that is gay and she is laughing at this thread. Wow she say's you guys and gals are a little too uptight. :lol:

You know what I said about Christians not lying?

I meant it.

By the way, does your sister know you perceive her as 'less than?' - I'm pretending she's real for a moment.

I don't think less of my sister or any gay person I just don't like the act is all nothing personal. I spend a lot of time with her and her friends. each year.

You think i'm lying to you because I am being honest with you. My sister was raised a Christian and still is. She knows her life is different and she hopes God is forgiving of her life.

To be honest I don't know why I gave this thread as much time as I did.

I am at my sisters place at this moment that is gay and she is laughing at this thread. Wow she say's you guys and gals are a little too uptight. :lol:

You know what I said about Christians not lying?

I meant it.

By the way, does your sister know you perceive her as 'less than?' - I'm pretending she's real for a moment.

I don't think less of my sister or any gay person I just don't like the act is all nothing personal. I spend a lot of time with her and her friends. each year.

You think i'm lying to you because I am being honest with you. My sister was raised a Christian and still is. She knows her life is different and she hopes God is forgiving of her life.

To be honest I don't know why I gave this thread as much time as I did.

Buh-bye. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back