'nother newby here

Don_Coyote

Rookie
May 14, 2014
I joined a few months ago, been reading a lot but now thinking its time to jump into the fray.

I used to be through and through Republican but they've just gotten too crazy and they don't work for the average American anymore. I'm socially liberal, fiscally conservative, believe very strongly in individual liberties.

:tomato:

Welcome to USMB. I hope you've had all of your shots.

I joined a few months ago, been reading a lot but now thinking its time to jump into the fray.

I used to be through and through Republican but they've just gotten too crazy and they don't work for the average American anymore. I'm socially liberal, fiscally conservative, believe very strongly in individual liberties.

I think the 3rd stream Martian party is looking for membership....

:lol:

Welcome to USMB!

welcome_www.kepfeltoltes.hu__zpststxx2a5.gif

Well there's two philosophies that go together like oil and water.

Welcome to the jungle.
Socially liberal, fiscally conservative. I used to be. Couldn't make up my mind whether to steal it or pay for it. I'm cured now.

Forum List

Back