Hello everyone!

Glad to become a part of this friendly community.

I am 42-year-old proud father of two who wants to leave our children a better world.

I enjoy books and documentaries on space exploration and history as well. Would be nice if I find like-minded people here.

sorry dear this is a mostly conservative board .... only book is the bible.....space....star trek is as far as they go....

like minded....try closed minded....

you have been warned

Welcome.

As you sow so shall ye reap, usually.

As you see the liberals jump right in and play victim, true to real life.

The board is pretty much equally divided between libs and conservatives who post regularly.

The only books that the liberals apparently read are Mien Kampf and Rules for Radicals.

(Since you are new here, so you say, the above is my form of humor, I usually don't attach smiley faces.)

I am 42-year-old proud father of two who wants to leave our children a better world.

I enjoy books and documentaries on space exploration and history as well. Would be nice if I find like-minded people here.

welcome-crop_zpsggujmjde.jpg

Welcome.

The board is pretty much equally divided between libs and conservatives who post regularly.

The only books that the liberals apparently read are Mien Kampf and Rules for Radicals.

(Since you are new here, so you say, the above is my form of humor, I usually don't attach smiley faces.)
A smileyphobe? I've heard of them, but I've never met one.

Welcome.

A smileyphobe? I've heard of them, but I've never met one.

Not really, I have a good friend who is a smiley face.

image.jpg
View attachment 38283 !QUOTE="Brian_1349, post: 11018372, member: 54098"]Glad to become a part of this friendly community.

I enjoy books and documentaries on space exploration and history as well. Would be nice if I find like-minded people here.[/QUOTE]

welcome

Forum List

Back