looking forward to being here

terriers4ever

Rookie
Mar 22, 2015
One of your new members suggested that this would be a good thread to try. I am a conservative who enjoys conversations with people of all kinds as long as the conversations stay civil, but have no use for trolls. Several of my friends on another site though this might suit me fine.
I am a breeder and exhibitor of terriers in conformation and obedience and have been for over half a century. I am also an artist specializing in dog portraits and dog club trophies. While I am a conservative Christian conversations of a thoughtful nature from all political and religious groups are great as long as they remain polite, non insulting, and interesting. this is a whole new concept for me, so expect me to make some errors in posting properly. Inform me of things I can do to make my posts correct in format here, and I will appreciate it.

If you are looking for polite debate a politics forum may not be the place for you.

Anyways... welcome, Terriers4ever. :)

Welcome to USMB.

Now, a little bit of paperwork. We need:

-your long form birth certificate
-your college transcripts
-a blood test
-proof of chasty
-the pin code to your super-duper-secret-Conservative-Decoder-ring!!!

That is all.

Oh, and don't forget your immunizations.

:thup:

One of your new members suggested that this would be a good thread to try. I am a conservative who enjoys conversations with people of all kinds as long as the conversations stay civil, but have no use for trolls. Several of my friends on another site though this might suit me fine.
I am a breeder and exhibitor of terriers in conformation and obedience and have been for over half a century. I am also an artist specializing in dog portraits and dog club trophies. While I am a conservative Christian conversations of a thoughtful nature from all political and religious groups are great as long as they remain polite, non insulting, and interesting. this is a whole new concept for me, so expect me to make some errors in posting properly. Inform me of things I can do to make my posts correct in format here, and I will appreciate it.
Welcome aboard. Glad you could make it.

Welcome. I am owned by a Pug and a Black Lab and I was looking into buying a Cairn Terrier. My sister had them for years and they seem to me that they're one of the smartest dogs in the world.
BTW, When @Mr.H. shows up, be alert or he'll steal your bicycle.

Welcome to USMB.

-a blood test
-proof of chasty

That is all.

Hey- if Obama can make it to the White House without a birth certificate, I think you should go a little easier on the new fella. :slap:

Welcome to USMB.

-a blood test
-proof of chasty

That is all.

Hey- if Obama can make it to the White House without a birth certificate, I think you should go a little easier on the new fella. :slap:

BROTCH!!!!

What kind of terrier?

Welcome to USMB.

-a blood test
-proof of chasty

That is all.

How many times do I have to remind you... that's MISTER BROTCH to you. :slap:

BROTCH!!!!

Hello..

wlcome_zpsuqaippum.gif

:)

Forum List

Back