Notebook-Battlefield

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Well, I finally managed to get rid of the FPS-drops. They have been caused by impaired cooling. Enjoy my screenshots showing my first 15 minutes of Battlefield 3 fun since month. Hardware: Intel Core i3-370M, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good graphics, quite impressive. I'd get another one of those Battlefield games, but the campaign games are just too blasted short, and with my download limit per month, on line playing is out.

Good graphics, quite impressive. I'd get another one of those Battlefield games, but the campaign games are just too blasted short, and with my download limit per month, on line playing is out.
Looks good as scaled down screenshot. But imagine this on a screen that has a native resolution of 1600x900. Takes getting used to. Sometimes I overlook that damn mines. Except for the resolution, that can be turned even lower, all graphics settings are at the minimum. These settings are what my notebook is able to run smoothly.

By the way: I played BF3 with mobile Internet which is also limited in bandwidth. The traffic is not that big, you can play if your ping is not too high.

Last edited:
The only games I ever played on line were Left for Dead 1 and 2. I had a great time, if you can ignore the fact that the other players didn't seem to know how to play the game. After those games, I never really got into much on line. I know that it is possible to get into on line play accidentally in the game, Watchdogs, but every time someone tried to hack my data, I would turn off my satellite modem.

I have an HP laptop that could probably do quite well with games. I tested it with the Shadow of Chernobyl, and it did quite well. My OS became corrupted so I had to reload Windows 8. I never did put any more games on that laptop. I prefer to use it for checking on news events and research and reserve my gaming to my tower.

Must be a strange game where players hack each other. I prefer the BF series as you can see. And I played C&C Generals and C&C3 online.

Forum List

Back