Not Very Presidential

Seems even the MSM is getting sick of the lies from this Press Secretary though.

I don't agree, they are just seeing Biden is actually going to lose. The leftists on the site see the same thing, it's why they are freaking out. It's like shooting ducks in a pond. They are both dedicated to the cause and are Jonestown all the way

I don't agree, they are just seeing Biden is actually going to lose. The leftists on the site see the same thing, it's why they are freaking out. It's like shooting ducks in a pond. They are both dedicated to the cause and are Jonestown all the way
Yes and no. Lies like the GOP is responsible for the clusterfuck at the border - they have no problem spreading that lie. But when the WH is essentially accusing the Texas official of being complicit in the murder of illegals, they seem to draw a line.

This gets right to the heart of the American divide that's becoming wider and more vicious. Americans in Texas don't want to even be near those from California, and vice versa. l

This is the reason why threats of secession are so prevalent.
Neither side understands that it's next to impossible on account of procedures that must take place at the UN.

Don't ask me, learn for yourselves.

This loathing for the other side's president is indicative of the hate that stirs up extremists who are dreaming of secession.

The title of the thread doesn't even suggest which side's president, but that's not important.
You misunderstand me. I was not weighing in on the subject at all, but the presentation, that I will not have to deal with.

In all things, I do recommend learning for yourself, instead of clinging to the walls of the echo chambers from either side.

Here again, I have related to discussion of the OP thread, without weighing in on it, and responded directly to post, while giving my personal philosophic position as one of the many voices here, and one that also, has to deal with it, when less philosophic posters get carried away.

You misunderstand me. I was not weighing in on the subject at all, but the presentation, that I will not have to deal with.

In all things, I do recommend learning for yourself, instead of clinging to the walls of the echo chambers from either side.

Here again, I have related to discussion of the OP thread, without weighing in on it, and responded directly to post, while giving my personal philosophic position as one of the many voices here, and one that also, has to deal with it, when less philosophic posters get carried away.
I take that as being representative of your politics. You're placing your faith in 'another' political party.

As to that, I'll just say that it's impossible. The two sides have ideologies that are miles and miles apart.

Could you imagine a Texan and a Californian living in the same house??

Yes and no. Lies like the GOP is responsible for the clusterfuck at the border - they have no problem spreading that lie. But when the WH is essentially accusing the Texas official of being complicit in the murder of illegals, they seem to draw a line.

There's no doubt that Republicans are partially guilty of what's happening on the southern border. Since Reagan, Republicans have made deal after deal letting more illegals become citizens and getting nothing in return.

But even Democrats recognize no one believes the lie that Abbot is responsible for what's happening in US cities. It's not some sort of ethical position, just that Republicans are the border problem is a lie that no one believes. I don't see how that contradicts anything I said. The Democrats know Biden's in real trouble and are panicking

The worst and rudest President in our lifetime.

This is also an important topic that needs to be discussed. I want to give BS Filter credit for this thread since his thread was closed for not posting two sentences of his own. Biden and his collective claim that they do not insult American voters and yet they are constantly calling people MAGAs and far right extremists. But, they don't insult voters or the American people.

~~~~~~
Joey Xi Bai Dung has repeatedly insulted the intelligence of Americans. No one believes him except those fully brainwashed.

Odd, the people that we are constantly warring with (or proxy warring) never called me a extremist, deplorable, or the like simply because I choose to cast my vote a certain way.

It's plain to see that Biden and his ilk hate the average right-leaning American.

I take that as being representative of your politics. You're placing your faith in 'another' political party.

As to that, I'll just say that it's impossible. The two sides have ideologies that are miles and miles apart.

Could you imagine a Texan and a Californian living in the same house??
Yes. Look at the ideological differences in James Carville and Mary Matlin. They have been married over 28 years.

Odd, the people that we are constantly warring with (or proxy warring) never called me a extremist, deplorable, or the like simply because I choose to cast my vote a certain way.

It's plain to see that Biden and his ilk hate the average right-leaning American.

They hate, as I do, the MAGA cult.
This is not as you portray it.
I never and real Americans never hated anyone for voting dem or republican. This is all Trump inspired. The man need to be jailed yesterday and that AG needs to ansewer to congress as to why he did not do a damned thing for two years.

I could never marry a leftist
1705602203093.jpeg

Forum List

Back