Not Terrorist! Says Feds Less Than An Hour After Plane Crash

We need to expand our definition of what a terrorist is.

Terrorism is a tactic not a political affiliation. Domestic terrorists are a bigger threat in this country than Islamic Terrorists. Look at the KKK, white supremicists, anti abortion groups, anti-government wacko's. These are the groups that have historically comitted acts of terrorism in this country and need to be looked at as big a threat as Muslims

Look at some of Obamas' friends that blew up buildings. Bill Ayers for example. They're teaching our kids as we speak.

I guess we could expand it to anyone who causes terror. So if companies and businesses are living in fear of Obama policies could he be called a terrorist?

A single man fighting a corrupt system. Sounds like a hero to me. I find it too extreme a reaction on his part, but is it that hard to understand what he was thinking?

Yes it is hard to understand. Everything that happened to him, he brought on himself and yet always found a way to blame others.

He went to a stupid tax cheat seminar and tried to set himself up as a Church like those nasty Catholics. When the IRS came back and turned down his deductions, he ended up owing $40,000. Of course, it was the nasty IRS picking on him

Maybe when you kids get out of diapers, you'll understand. What that man did was an incredibly wrong act. Suicide is the crime of the selfish. It is an evil act. God bless the poor wife, daughter, and the families of those hurt. Brutal situation for the survivors.

and yet, many of us share the same exact views about this pig government. I know I do. I think this government is way overboard, and a threat to the citizens.

I never would have guessed :eusa_whistle:

When every baby in this nation is saddled with 40,000 of federal debt and rising just for being born here, the system sucks.

Last edited:
No RW, let's pretend you aren't in the minority about the state of our federal government. You and Ravi keep heading the way you are, don't change, and continue your support for this corrupt system we have today. Good luck with that.

A good man did an incredibly stupid and evil act, and I think what he did was terrorism. I expect there will be more unfortunately. And I also told ewe this was coming too...............

Oh well, don't listen.

I think this government has done more harm to our people than Osama Bin Laden and his clowns. At least when Osama walks to your door, you know he hates you, no pretentions. Obama looks you in the teleprompter and tells ewe he loves ewe, while destroying your family.

Last edited:
I think this government has done more harm to our people than Osama Bin Laden and his clowns. At least when Osama walks to your door, you know he hates you, no pretentions. Obama looks you in the teleprompter and tells ewe he loves ewe, while destroying your family.

We happen to have the most admired form of Government in the world.

As you are obviously not in support of the Government of the United States, which Government in the world would you propose that we emulate?

No really, we have a lot of gall pushing this government on Iraq and Afghanistan, or anywhere. Hell, every dinner table discussion across this nation knows this government is a complete mess, except for yours RW.

Do you have a link showing international approval of our government? Where we are admired? Hahahaha

;)

We happen to have the most admired form of Government in the world.

As you are obviously not in support of the Government of the United States, which Government in the world would you propose that we emulate?

You are usually more thoughtfull than what presented in the above post. The "form" of our government is not the issue. The corruption, hypocracy and dishonesty that permeates our government is what is wrong with it. I admire the guts this guy Stack displayed. As far as I am concerned he is a hero. How many of you folks would "give it all up" for something you believe in? None! I think Ravi said "he gave up" wrong...he gave it his all. I really don't care what a bunch of cowards think about it.

I wonder why he didn't load his plane up with a few hundred pounds of explosives. If one is going to sacrifice ones own being to make this kind of statement one would think one would make as big a point as possible. Puzzling.

talk about OUT THERE!!! Dude comes into office, tries to right a sinking economic ship, and you don't even appreciate the effort. Did he get it all right? No. No POTUS ever does. Has he destroyed anyone's family? HELL NO! This lunatic that flew that plane into that building was just that.........a lunatic. His problems are a lot older than the Obama administration. Good men don't fly planes into buildings full of people....lunatics do!

I'm beginning to believe that Carter was right about a lot of you.

No really, we have a lot of gall pushing this government on Iraq and Afghanistan, or anywhere. Hell, every dinner table discussion across this nation knows this government is a complete mess, except for yours RW.

Do you have a link showing international approval of our government? Where we are admired? Hahahaha

;)

Still didn't answer my question

If the government of the United States is worse than terrorists, which government in the world do you propose we emulate?

;)

Still didn't answer my question

If the government of the United States is worse than terrorists, which government in the world do you propose we emulate?

It isn't the government that needs these kind of reality checks. I hope the next few targets are the lobbiest offices on K street and the home offices of the predatory HMO'S and Pharms. This may be the only way to get thier attention. Looking back at the revolutionary war..the British whined about the Americans terrorist tactics. Whatever....

It is not the form of government that is the problem. The problem is the people who have co-opted it for their own benefit and power. We have a corrupt government and someone stood up to it. Maybe not in the most constructive manner, but the idea of fighting back is strong across the country. Hopefully more people will try to fight back, but in better ways. The voting booth should be the first recourse.

It is not the form of government that is the problem. The problem is the people who have co-opted it for their own benefit and power. We have a corrupt government and someone stood up to it. Maybe not in the most constructive manner, but the idea of fighting back is strong across the country. Hopefully more people will try to fight back, but in better ways. The voting booth should be the first recourse.
:cuckoo: Bullshit. He was a tax cheat that killed himself and another person because he was a fucking asshole. No personal responsibility there whatsoever. If I could reach through this computer and smack you I would.

:cuckoo: Bullshit. He was a tax cheat that killed himself and another person because he was a fucking asshole. No personal responsibility there whatsoever. If I could reach through this computer and smack you I would.

some people are just braindead loons.

some people are just braindead loons.

I see you and Ravi are only able to focus on one sentence at a time. Try placing what that sentence says in the context of the entire post. I am interested to know why you think the government is not corrupt. I see you find violence an acceptable form of expression. Interesting.

Forum List

Back