Not Terrorist! Says Feds Less Than An Hour After Plane Crash

No, really, I apologize, NOT!
Here's another act of futility by our desperate innocent and elderly because of Obama's intentional governance:

(NECN: Prat Thakkar, Taunton, Mass.) - The housing crisis could be connected to the suicide of a Massachusetts woman. The 53-year-old Taunton woman took her own life on the same day her home was to be auctioned off. Carlene Balderrama shot her self after she sent a fax to her mortgage company, threatening suicide because of plans to auction of her home -- according to police. Taunton Police Chief Raymond O'Berg says officers found Balderrama dead of a gunshot wound inside her 103 Duffy Drive house just over an hour after employees at the mortgage company received the fax message and called police. "By the time you foreclose on my house I'll be dead," O'Berg said the fax read in part. The chief also said a suicide note found next to the body urged the woman's husband and son to "take the insurance money and pay for the house." Police say there are no signs of foul play.

Oh wait, here's another of Obama's murders on an American:

BOSTON --
A man and woman were found shot in a burning house early Thursday in an apparent murder-suicide in Spencer, Worcester District Attorney Joseph D. Early Jr. said.

Michael S. Khoury, 69, of 19 Woodchuck Lane, was found with a gunshot wound in the doorway of his home shortly after 6:15 a.m. He was taken to St. Vincent Hospital in Worcester where he was pronounced dead a short time later. Joyce M. Khoury, 66, was found in a bedroom of the home. She also suffered a gunshot wound.

Police were alerted to a fire at 19 Woodchuck Lane at 6:18 a.m. by a 911 call from a neighbor. When police arrived they found a truck on fire in the driveway and the house ablaze.

Uncut: Couple Dead In Murder, Suicide | Images: Murder-Suicide

Officials said the couple was about to lose their home to foreclosure.

A horse, suffering from several gunshot wounds, was discovered in a barn on the property. The horse was transported to Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine in Grafton. There was no word on the horse’s condition.

No, really, I apologize, NOT!
Here's another act of futility by our desperate innocent and elderly because of Obama's intentional governance:

(NECN: Prat Thakkar, Taunton, Mass.) - The housing crisis could be connected to the suicide of a Massachusetts woman. The 53-year-old Taunton woman took her own life on the same day her home was to be auctioned off. Carlene Balderrama shot her self after she sent a fax to her mortgage company, threatening suicide because of plans to auction of her home -- according to police. Taunton Police Chief Raymond O'Berg says officers found Balderrama dead of a gunshot wound inside her 103 Duffy Drive house just over an hour after employees at the mortgage company received the fax message and called police. "By the time you foreclose on my house I'll be dead," O'Berg said the fax read in part. The chief also said a suicide note found next to the body urged the woman's husband and son to "take the insurance money and pay for the house." Police say there are no signs of foul play.
When did she take a loan out that she couldn't repay? Not under Obama, surely.

If your point is that lenders should be more tightly regulated, I agree.

If your point is that the government should make an effort to make up for past excesses, I also agree.

What is your point...I have a feeling you don't know.

he may not be connected to a terrorist organization, but in my book, what he did is terrorism.

"Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well."

I'd say that these words by JACK make it pretty clear that he meant to and planned to terrorize the IRS.

I agree. It's not Islamic terrorism. But it's terrorism nonetheless.

Indeed.

Compassionate terrorism. I believe we were not told the guy warned his target before hitting it. I just flat do not buy that when everyone was at thier desks ..that there was only one fatality. Injuries? Please... how dumb do we have to be to believe that the building was not evacuated except for that one dufus that ran back into his cubical to save his plant?

Forum List

Back