Not suggesting al Qaeda and Republicans working together, but…

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by rdean, Jan 13, 2010.

1. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,916
    I would never seriously suggest that the Republicans and al Qaeda were working together, but if they were, how would we know?

Just suppose that somewhere in another universe called “conspiracyland”, they were working together. What would their “collusion” look like?

Al Qaeda would attack the US and after much shouting and saber rattling, the US would do nothing to “get” the al Qaeda leader. Perhaps, let him go to mastermind even more plots against the US.

The US would round up all the family members of al Qaeda residing in the US and whisk them out of the country without talking to the FBI or CIA.

To throw off the critics, the Republicans might even “trick” the US into invading a different country. This would cost the US trillions and lower our image world wide.

To confuse the American public, Republicans would scream that it is “they” who are the patriots and only “they” can keep the country safe. This would marginalize any resistance. They could accomplish this with such Republicanspeak slogans as, “Either you are with us or with the terrorists” and “before a smoking gun become a mushroom cloud”.

The Republicans would go after any opposition, smearing them in any way possible, or obstructing anything positive for the country, to protect their “alliance” with al Qaeda.

To bankrupt the US economy, the Republicans would give trillion dollar tax cuts while hiding the cost of the “war”.

To make matters worse, the Republicans would ship billions in shrink wrapped 100 dollar bills to oversea to be secretly distributed to our enemies to aid in their war effort against us.

I’m just glad it’s only a conspiracy. Whether these things happened on purpose or by mistake make all the difference in the world.

2. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    I would think it more likely that some fringe group like aryan nation or the kkk would get tourist visas and blow up a mosque or two. That makes more sense to me.
    Personally, of the two groups, dems and rep, I would expect dems to talk about doing something stuid and would expect rep to try to do something stupid.
    That's why I am niether, they are both as stupid as humans can get because they can't see past the aprtisan bullshit that their so-called leaders imprinted on them, allowing the so-called leaders to accomplish who knows what under the cover provided by both groups of useful idiots.

3. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,918
    [​IMG]

We at Summer's Eve are Proud to present RDean with this award for "Douchiest Post of the Day"

RDean we will send you a years supply of any of our products since it's apparent that you're suffering from that "Not so Fresh" feeling.

DevNell, look behind you!! RDean is right on your tail for "Biggest Douche of the Year"!!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,916
    There are other threads where this presentation would have more meaning:

----------------

Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

How do you likie your African Amerian President?

Is the Barry Administration going to Ban Conversations in cars?

Hey Boy....Get me my coffee!!!!

-----------------

Or any of the other many threads that are just plain nasty.

The difference is that everything I wrote is true. No one can say different. And you didn't even try.

5. CrusaderFrank

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,918
    [​IMG]

While we at Summer's Eve appreciate your input, you should know that we don't carelessly hand out "Douchiest Post" or "Biggest Douche" Awards like we were handing Obama a Noble Prize.

We have a process, we have controls, we have peer review; our analysis is published is key scientific manuscripts in 14 languages, massive amount of computing power go into checking who is worthy of being labeled a Douche and trust me, your post pinned needle on the Douchometer.

We look forward to hearing more of your douchey ideas.

Your friends at Summers Eve

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  6. Yukon

Yukon BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99
    To suggest that republicans are working with terrorists is absolutely outrageaous. Even I, and dyed in the wool Liberal, must refute that suggestion.

7. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Is this thread about neo cons and terroristers or Frankies intimate knowledge of douching?

:lol::lol::lol:

8. CrusaderFrank

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,918
    Where have you been? Nobody's flung pooh in a while here! Glad you're back

9. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,916
    Like I said:

I would never seriously suggest that the Republicans and al Qaeda were working together, but if they were, how would we know?

Just suppose that somewhere in another universe called “conspiracyland”, they were working together. What would their “collusion” look like?

I know they aren't actually working together on purpose. It's not a "plot".

However, they both want the President to Fail. They both want more US troops in the Middle East. They both want war between Christianity and Islam. Extreme right wingers want the US economy to fail. Not ours, there's. But our's have been trying to make it happen, but not on purpose.

So, do they work together? No. Are they working together? Yes.

10. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Rdean:

The very first thing to understand about al-Qaeda is you are looking at an 'al-CIA-da' (oilempire.us link) counterintelligence disinformation network operating under the Department of Defense Umbrella. Every evil act attributed to 'al-Qaeda' has been carried out by the Central Intelligence Agency Handlers, Operatives and Assets helping the Department of Defense to work 'both sides' of the Inside-job Operation. The CIA made Osama Bin Laden (story) who died of kidney disease in December of 2001 (story). The CIA is nothing more than "Criminals In Action" (link) all over the globe murdering innocent people and creating mayhem in order to justify an illegal and DoD-orchestrated "War On Terror."

The FBI, CIA, NSA, FEMA, and subordinate agencies, are all working under the auspices of the Department of Defense who perpetuated their own 'self-inflicted wound' at the Pentagon on 9/11 (my 'What Happened' Topic) that also murdered innocent Americans to justify the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and Pakistan and now Iran.

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010