Not speaking of the perma-banned...

It doesn't really make any sense to me. Why, as a board, do we grant any respect to someone who obviously had such a low-level of respect for the board?

More than anything I'm bothered by the waste of potential comedy caused by not being able to discuss explosive/hilarious exits.

Is there any particular reason for the rule, and how's about we change it? :eusa_angel:

I'm open to allowing it but I have to run it by everyone else.

It doesn't really make any sense to me. Why, as a board, do we grant any respect to someone who obviously had such a low-level of respect for the board?

More than anything I'm bothered by the waste of potential comedy caused by not being able to discuss explosive/hilarious exits.

Is there any particular reason for the rule, and how's about we change it? :eusa_angel:

:thup:

:thup:

:thup: :thup:

Forum List

Back