Not Only Is Three Blacks Beating A White Kid, Now We Have This: Black Mob...

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Green Bay cops show up. No one is arrested. The off-duty cops – from Minneapolis – do not like that. They accuse Green Bay cops of running a “clown show.”

“I’m not trying to be an a****** here,” said the Minneapolis cop in a dashboard cam video. “But we get jumped by nine f****** black guys and we’re the problem? We’re two small white guys and you got a crowd of black guys up there.”

Read more at Black mob targets off-duty police

even tho they are cops, those two "small two white guys" must be the problem.., according to the libturds here it is never the black guy, gangs or mobs fault ! yessireeee :up:

Looks like liberalism is in full swing over there.

Corrupt shitbag liberals wearing badges, politicians turning a blind eye to violence when the victims are white.

Obama-nation.....what a dream.

Now, THIS item certainly WILL show up on Drudge. Drudge loves stories of black-on-white crime.

Now, THIS item certainly WILL show up on Drudge. Drudge loves stories of black-on-white crime.

i do not accept your premise of Drudge "loves" black on white crime, i will accept the FACT he cares, which is far more than the lame stream liarberal media cares, unless it might be a white kid kicking the shit out of a few blacks sending them all to the hospital for a few weeks. :up:

So you just left this part out.

The Minneapolis cops did something that apparently is just not done in Green Bay. They fought back. The mob was “doing their monkey thing,” said one of the cops. “We’re police officers. I punched him in the face and I will do it again.”

The Minneapolis cop used a racial slur. It is not known whether that was before or after they called Green Bay police a “clown show.”

Oh, gee, they used a bunch of racial slurs and wondered why they got beaten up? Really?

The Minneapolis cops did something that apparently is just not done in Green Bay. They fought back. The mob was “doing their monkey thing,” said one of the cops. “We’re police officers. I punched him in the face and I will do it again.”

The Minneapolis cop used a racial slur. It is not known whether that was before or after they called Green Bay police a “clown show.”

Oh, gee, they used a bunch of racial slurs and wondered why they got beaten up? Really?

and you think it's all justified then provided a racial slur was used?

Should Raangel's ass be kicked?

what is starting to happen now is that any time a black person assaults a white person the black person claims that the white person used a racial slur

what is starting to happen now is that any time a black person assaults a white person the black person claims that the white person used a racial slur

I think when you go into a city you don't live and pick fights with the residents, you really shouldn't be surprised when hilarity ensues.

What were these guys even thinking.

My guess. "I'm a cop and I'm a bad-ass."

And idiots like JoeB pretend to believe it because they are such cowards they would rather lie about what is obvious than to risk the anger of their controllers.

JoeB is a lying fascist prick and on my ignore list for being a waste of time and also being an ass hole.

And idiots like JoeB pretend to believe it because they are such cowards they would rather lie about what is obvious than to risk the anger of their controllers.

JoeB is a lying fascist prick and on my ignore list for being a waste of time and also being an ass hole.

BUt I am occupying space in your head.

Rent Free.

I think when you go into a city you don't live and pick fights with the residents, you really shouldn't be surprised when hilarity ensues.

in your own stupid way you have justified the existence of the KKK

just replace city with suburb or rural area

in your own stupid way you have justified the existence of the KKK

just replace city with suburb or rural area

And most African Americans don't come out to Whiter than White DuPage county and start talking shit about "Crackers" in bars.

Point is, the reason the Green Bay cops didn't arrest anyone was that both sides probably instigated the fight.

racial slurs ??????????

i see it as truth and honesty.., not to mention FACT !!

So do you think the guys doing "the monkey thing" would have attacked those officers had they been in uniform? They probably wouldnt have been doing "the monkey thing" at all had they been.
We all know what the cop was referring to....they saw two white guys and started talking shit.

Forum List

Back