Not Only Is Their Coffee Intolerable Swill

Many of the travel stops now have sharps containers in bathrooms. Stabrucks is being sensitive to those who may need to take insulin.
I don't mean to sound insensitive, but how many insulin dependent people are there who have no intention of already carrying whatever supplies they need in order to take good care of themselves?

God bless you and those with diabetes always!!!

Holly

I was trying to put it in the best light possible. I imagine there are some insulin syringes in there; and syringes that had something….that was probably not exactly FDA approved let’s say.

I don't care what their politics are, you can get a better cup of coffee in a gas station at 1/4 the price.

That is the real issue for me. When they first came out, Starbucks offer very good coffee. I'm willing to pay for good coffee. But now they make swill and a good cup of coffee can be had at McDonalds.

If I have a complaint about Starbucks its that they have hired some people who are not very good at their jobs. When you have 5 choices (water temp, coffee, sweetener, add-ins, and toppings) not to mention size and food offerings, you have to be ready if you are the barista. I notice more and more are not. My guy is really good. When he’s not running the line…not so much. Other than that, I’ll respectfully disagree with the quality of their coffee. I think it’s fantastic.

I don't care what their politics are, you can get a better cup of coffee in a gas station at 1/4 the price.

That is the real issue for me. When they first came out, Starbucks offer very good coffee. I'm willing to pay for good coffee. But now they make swill and a good cup of coffee can be had at McDonalds.

If I have a complaint about Starbucks its that they have hired some people who are not very good at their jobs. When you have 5 choices (water temp, coffee, sweetener, add-ins, and toppings) not to mention size and food offerings, you have to be ready if you are the barista. I notice more and more are not. My guy is really good. When he’s not running the line…not so much. Other than that, I’ll respectfully disagree with the quality of their coffee. I think it’s fantastic.
Everybody has their own taste.

I've never like Starbucks coffee. The have too much volume to have good quality - and mix a lot of inferior beans in to their blends.

BUT, if one is stranded at an airport for several hours, SB is a lifesaver. That is the only exception I make...if there is no Peet's.

I won't pay $5.00 for a mediocre cup of coffee.

I get a REALLY GOOD packaged ESPRESSO from ALDI's for less than $3(12 oz? pack) and we get 2 double espressos from that pack every day all week long!....That's like.....NOTHING per cup! Speaking of which....it's time for the second round of the day!

I was trying to put it in the best light possible. I imagine there are some insulin syringes in there; and syringes that had something….that was probably not exactly FDA approved let’s say.

There is no "Best Light Possible" when you're talking about a business that serves the public, but facilitates harmful and potentially dangerous drug habits. None.
Children use those bathrooms. This is yet another way the Left is putting innocent people at risk.

I find this entire thing with major public businesses installing receptacles for drug paraphernalia disturbing. And even more disturbing that so many like bodecea and CandyCorn don't.

You know who's REALLY smiling over it? The Communist Chinese Party. They're sending tons of harmful addictive drugs to America. Surely it's just to make Americans "happy".

There is no "Best Light Possible" when you're talking about a business that serves the public, but facilitates harmful and potentially dangerous drug habits. None.
Children use those bathrooms. This is yet another way the Left is putting innocent people at risk.
Rubbish.

A sharp’s container is set up to be locked after use. You can’t (easily—tantamount to getting a bag of chips out of a vending machine in it’s difficulty) get needles out of a sharps container. Can you break it into a million pieces and do it? Yes. That is why I think they should make every needle auto-retract myself but that’s just me.

“The Left” isn’t doing anything. Starbucks and a few other places have made it possible for diabetics to dispose of their syringes in a way that is both safe and secure. I will make the giant assumption that sometimes a user of illegal drugs may take advantage of the Sharps containers. Wow. Would you rather have them chuck the used needle on the sidewalk or into the garbage can out by the gas pumps at a truck stop?

It’s possible the lest political thing that we are discussing. But conservatives have to be pissed about something…this is the topic dujour.

I find this entire thing with major public businesses installing receptacles for drug paraphernalia disturbing. And even more disturbing that so many like bodecea and CandyCorn don't.

You know who's REALLY smiling over it? The Communist Chinese Party. They're sending tons of harmful addictive drugs to America. Surely it's just to make Americans "happy".

I find your outrage on this topic not only hilarious but sidesplittingly funny. I have a conference call in a few minutes that is not going to be pleasant…. Please respond so I will have something to laugh about.

I find your outrage on this topic not only hilarious but sidesplittingly funny. I have a conference call in a few minutes that is not going to be pleasant…. Please respond so I will have something to laugh about.

Of course you would. Anytime children are put in harms way you light up with joy. Typical of the insane radical left. Didn't you find Kathy Griffins Trump beheading graphic equally funny?
You also find it outrageous that some of us want to protect the borders and have LEGAL immigration instead of Open Borders.

You also detest any effort to make America energy independent and protested when trade policies were made more fair to Americans.

You defended the obvious sleazy criminality used against Kavanaugh, and called Kavanaugh a rapist.

You also are disgusted that we would have a President would would want to protect America.

Right, hilariously funny. And you have "credibility" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back