Tuberculosis, flu, infections rampant as the number of sick migrants surge at border

Do not punish people by segregation. Keep the sick invaders with those invaders that aren't sick yet.

it seems to me that Americans (some Americans) don't care about their health or the health of their children and loved ones.

let them in.....let all these illegals in.....who gives a shit, right?

who cares how many diseases are they carrying and bringing in

all Demonrats care about is votes, right?

so sad

when will the Rats wake up!:dunno:

This is unacceptable, these criminals need to be prosecuted....the ones who accept money to let these people in....

My GOD.....in the 1900s America had Ellis Island .......where is a similar place to scan these illegal scum today????

America needs a wall NOW!

Number of sick kids soars at border; tuberculosis, flu, infections land migrants in hospitals

And the sick children get put right into your public schools to.

It is so wrong what the DemonRats are doing

what miserable bunch of creatures

This is unacceptable, these criminals need to be prosecuted....the ones who accept money to let these people in....

My GOD.....in the 1900s America had Ellis Island .......where is a similar place to scan these illegal scum today????

America needs a wall NOW!

Number of sick kids soars at border; tuberculosis, flu, infections land migrants in hospitals

And the sick children get put right into your public schools to.

It is so wrong what the DemonRats are doing

what miserable bunch of creatures

The republicans are just as guilty. Everyone up in Washington now are equally to blame for this crap.

With California and NY city offering free healthcare for illegal immigrants we will be getting the sickest poorest people in the world trying to get here...many dying along the way...the dems are sick and disgusting and heartless....

The largest building at Ellis Island was the contagious ward.

Exactly right, it seems to me that people in the early 1900s in America, who kept the borders had more intelligence than idiots today .....they loved their country...unlike many traitors today!

With California and NY city offering free healthcare for illegal immigrants we will be getting the sickest poorest people in the world trying to get here...many dying along the way...the dems are sick and disgusting and heartless....

Not to mention spreading their sickness along the way. This is the reason we need a wall. This is one of the reasons people can’t just walk into other countries and plop down wherever. This is common sense shit.

Exactly right, it seems to me that people in the early 1900s in America, who kept the borders had more intelligence than idiots today .....they loved their country...unlike many traitors today!

Well, a pandemic wasn’t just a doomsday scenario back then. Cholera was still popping up back then and there was the Spanish flu.

Tuberculosis, flu, infections rampant as the number of sick migrants surge at border

Oh Skye, what's a little TB, Flu and infection, don't be a racist and hate-monger, don't be immoral and anti-freedom, LET THESE PEOPLE IN! Then load them on a fucking bus, drive them to Nancy and Chuckle's homes, kick their damn door in *wha--? They had a locked gate and locked front door, you mean these people are AFRAID of freedom? And shove these illegals in to live in THEIR house, sleep in THEIR bed and let them feed them and foot the bill for their care!

Not to mention spreading their sickness along the way. This is the reason we need a wall. This is one of the reasons people can’t just walk into other countries and plop down wherever. This is common sense shit.
the wall is only meant to slow them down so border patrol can get there and capture them... a wall will not stop them, it's purpose is to slow them down.... ask any border patrol officer...

walls can be climbed over, and tunneled under....

diseases are common among the poorest, neediest, and meek.... a wall will not stop that from occurring.... nor will it stop these refugees from coming here...

we need to figure out how to make life better for them in their own countries...

and once we healed them, they were let out, in to the free masses....

Legally.
yes, we chose to let them out legally... from my understanding.... it's not like they had VISAS to come here... I think they were mostly refugees, flocking here due to depressed situations in their own countries, weren't they?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back