Not One Republican Has The Guts To Take Maher's Bet

I don't understand the need for liberals to obsess over racism in the Republican party. You douches are voting for the other guy anyway. Why do you care who Republicans do or don't nominate? Either way they aren't getting your support and if they happen to win, you're going to shit-talk and complain about everything they do anyway.

"Not One Republican Has The Guts To Take Maher's Bet"

Not one Republican would reduce themselves to even look at anything Maher has to say. He is a desperate man and exists solely to further inflame those that are needing more fodder, real or imagined....

Not one Republican would reduce themselves to even look at anything Maher has to say. He is a desperate man and exists solely to further inflame those that are needing more fodder, real or imagined....
Bill Maher has been proclaimed by many to be a has been....I am here to say he is a Never WAS.

Bill Maher has been proclaimed by many to be a has been....I am here to say he is a Never WAS.

And you are?

Exactly.

It's easy to bash a Famous person cuz, you know, they're actually out there in Public.

The thread premise is false. The woman right to the right of him took the bet, live on air.

The OP is pissed we let black people vote now...

Poor racist bastard....

He clearly has issues with blacks who think for themselves instead of staying on the Democrat Plantation. TruthAvoider is a sick racist freak. Maybe he's a SlaveSeeker instead? Maybe his job is to round up those who escape their Plantation and drag them back?

And you are?

Exactly.

It's easy to bash a Famous person cuz, you know, they're actually out there in Public.

Oh, purleeeeeze. Maher deliberately baits Cain supporters and you're butt hurt cuz we're being mean to him? Get a brain.

Poor racist bastard....

He clearly has issues with blacks who think for themselves instead of staying on the Democrat Plantation. TruthAvoider is a sick racist freak. Maybe he's a SlaveSeeker instead? Maybe his job is to round up those who escape their Plantation and drag them back?

Truthavoider,Slaveseeker? :lol: I hope Cain wins but I smart enough to knoe cain is notheing more than a token black on the Koch brothers plantation and now that he is known to sexually harassed two or more white women(yes white women) the illutions is over....I told you so...

And you are?

Exactly.

Oh, purleeeeeze. Maher deliberately baits Cain supporters and you're butt hurt cuz we're being mean to him? Get a brain.

I agree. Not the bait part but your point that it's okay to be mean to Maher.

Poor racist bastard....

Truthavoider,Slaveseeker? :lol: I hope Cain wins but I smart enough to knoe cain is notheing more than a token black on the Koch brothers plantation and now that he is known to sexually harassed two or more white women(yes white women) the illutions is over....I told you so...
'Nothing more than a Black man.'

And, you're still a racist. Really, go on back to Stormfront, back to your brethren.

'Nothing more than a Black man.'

And, you're still a racist. Really, go on back to Stormfront, back to your brethren.

It was Cain that played the race card with his plantation remark.

Poor racist bastard....

There is nothing more amusing than a racist liberal.

Forum List

Back