Not one of Biden supporters can defend this statement by Biden!

Biden stupidly said as a candidate for Presidency on September 12, 2019, said:...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Words matter, and when Biden repeatedly promised to extend amnesty, to shut down Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and most famously “immediately surge to the border all those people seeking asylum,” millions of soon-to-be illegal aliens heard him loud and clear.

>>> The Biden Border Crisis

They know well enough that all it takes is to show up and say the magic words of “asylum” and they will be let in and never removed. Under Biden, the famous Field of Dreams quote has morphed from “if you build it, they will come” to “if you destroy our border security, they will come.”

Results?
View attachment 907190

You idiot. The surge started under Trump and then Covid suppressed. Your fucking drawn line is a joke.

Biden stupidly said as a candidate for Presidency on September 12, 2019, said:...

Words matter, and when Biden repeatedly promised to extend amnesty, to shut down Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and most famously “immediately surge to the border all those people seeking asylum,” millions of soon-to-be illegal aliens heard him loud and clear.

They know well enough that all it takes is to show up and say the magic words of “asylum” and they will be let in and never removed. Under Biden, the famous Field of Dreams quote has morphed from “if you build it, they will come” to “if you destroy our border security, they will come.”

Results?
View attachment 907190

We already discussed this in another thread, kid.

Joe Biden is talking about surging agents to the border to deal with the processing backlog.

There's nothing to defend, he's not saying what you claim he is.

Jesus. The courts got rid of those actions in 2019. Surge happened in 2019 and Trump couldn’t stop it. Then covid stopped it. Your gaslighting only works on dummies and I’m way too smart for you.

Bullshit his policies were working, Biden told illegals to surge the border.
FB_IMG_1707679658903.jpg

Bullshit his policies were working, Biden told illegals to surge the border.
View attachment 907623
You dipshit I just posted a news article that listed all the court cases Trump lost trying to do it outside of legislation. He got bitch slapped and illegal immigration doubled under him. He did nothing. He learned you needed legislation and then covid hit.

People like you, I am sorry, but you are just not bright, do not have the reasoning power to do anything but to follow the made up narrative you just posted. The President is restricted by legislation. Trump found that out.

WE will surge to the border.

WE…. The government

Stupid fukkin Trumpers
Oh yeah, sure.....That's why he told an attendee to one of his campaign appearances...

We already discussed this in another thread, kid.

Joe Biden is talking about surging agents to the border to deal with the processing backlog.

There's nothing to defend, he's not saying what you claim he is.
Ok let's read exactly what Biden SAID!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard,
NO MENTION of "surging agents"!!!!
Biden was encouraging... "all those people seeking asylum"!!!! Including illegals because ALL MIGRANTS are considered illegal until they are interviewed to see if they meet these requirements :

THE Following ARE NOT my words.... but what Biden and you and all migrants must adhere to:

Obtaining Asylum in the United States​

Under the rule, certain individuals who enter the United States through its southwest land border or adjacent coastal borders are presumed to be ineligible for asylum, unless they can demonstrate an exception to the rule or rebut the presumption. Individuals are encouraged to use lawful, safe, and orderly pathways to come to the United States.

Do you comprehend this? Of course not!

Illegal migrants are those that don't come through the lawful, safe and orderly pathways!
There aren't any surveys of illegals asking if this statement encouraged them..."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border" to cross the border illegally as Biden encouraged them!

Ok let's read exactly what Biden SAID!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard,
From which phrase any normally functioning human being should be able to deduce that he is referring to "surging" personnel to hear them.

Case closed. Next time use your own brain.

This is the worst-kept secret in the history of secrets.

The Democrats WANT tens of millions of illegals here! They used to pretend that they were opposed to illegal immigration, and occasionally they do that again, but you can see that they are laughing under their breath. The plan has also been repeated over and over, but the Media just ignores it, not highlighting the worst three words in American history..."path to citizenship." Kamala is so stupid she keeps saying it, knowing that no one in the Media will pick up on it.

In a country where 100,000 strategically placed votes would have changed the outcome of the past two elections (and probably the next one), they want to introduce 40 million naturalized Democrat voters over the coming 5-7 years....while accusing the Republicans of being the "enemies of democracy."

And for the record, only a tiny fraction of these millions and millions of wretched bastards qualifies for asylum status. Most are seeking economic opportunity, which LEGALLY places them at the back of the line of immigration applicants.

Worst kept secret in the history of secrets.

What is the worst kept secret ever??? Republicans are deranged loons who will believe anything their media tells them.

Results?
View attachment 907190

Deport the Biden Administration

You dipshit I just posted a news article that listed all the court cases Trump lost trying to do it outside of legislation. He got bitch slapped and illegal immigration doubled under him. He did nothing. He learned you needed legislation and then covid hit.

People like you, I am sorry, but you are just not bright, do not have the reasoning power to do anything but to follow the made up narrative you just posted. The President is restricted by legislation. Trump found that out.
He was building the wall and got stay in Mexico started. It was working. Till your pedophile stopped it.

This is the worst-kept secret in the history of secrets.

The Democrats WANT tens of millions of illegals here! They used to pretend that they were opposed to illegal immigration, and occasionally they do that again, but you can see that they are laughing under their breath. The plan has also been repeated over and over, but the Media just ignores it, not highlighting the worst three words in American history..."path to citizenship." Kamala is so stupid she keeps saying it, knowing that no one in the Media will pick up on it.

In a country where 100,000 strategically placed votes would have changed the outcome of the past two elections (and probably the next one), they want to introduce 40 million naturalized Democrat voters over the coming 5-7 years....while accusing the Republicans of being the "enemies of democracy."

And for the record, only a tiny fraction of these millions and millions of wretched bastards qualifies for asylum status. Most are seeking economic opportunity, which LEGALLY places them at the back of the line of immigration applicants.

Worst kept secret in the history of secrets.

Get their names on the corrupted Voter rolls ASAP (at one of the intake centers). A mail-in ballot will be generated. Someone will fill in the “D” circle and dump it into an un-monitored box at 1AM in the ghetto. no one is allowed to dispute it once that ballot is torn from the envelope and dumped into the accepted pile. Signature scan or verification can be “lost” or not performed, no matter.

what could be easier? No one is allowed to question after.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back