Not One ‘Journalist’ Asks Joe Biden About Comer’s Evidence of Bribery Scheme at Airport Gaggle – But Santos Gets a Mention!

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The fake press proving once again they are nothing but the DNC propagandists they are. They will do and say anything to protect the Usurper.

The fake press proving once again they are nothing but the DNC propagandists they are. They will do and say anything to protect the Usurper.

Comer's only actual goal was to keep conservatives butthurt and sad, and he succeeded. I'm sorry for your loss :itsok:

Not One ‘Journalist’ Asks Joe Biden About Comer’s Evidence of Bribery Scheme​

You're surprised? The press and the meeting are all part of the cover up pretending the matter doesn't even exist. Did you see any MSM at Comer's hearing? The meeting was designed to give and keep up the illusion that everything is just fine and normal with the Bidens as the press have all been part of the coverup.

Biden interviewers usually start out with profound stuff like "what's your favorite color"?

I hope Trump gets reelected then never has pressers, and when he does, only TPUSA, OAN, Newsmax, Tucker on Twitter and the like are invited, and they all ask him questions like what is the best piece of ass he ever had, what was his best golf score, and what was the biggest chump he ever stiffed paying a bill to?

So what proof of a bribery scheme did Comer present?

I hope Trump gets reelected then never has pressers, and when he does, only TPUSA, OAN, Newsmax, Tucker on Twitter and the like are invited, and they all ask him questions like what is the best piece of ass he ever had, what was his best golf score, and what was the biggest chump he ever stiffed paying a bill to?
So, nothing changes. :dunno:

The Bidenistas think that if they just ignore Joe Biden's criminality, it will just go away. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back