Not One Democrat Voted to Protect Women

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Not One Democrat Voted to Protect Women

Florida Republican Congressman Greg Steube was disgusted to tell Fox News that not a single Democrat voted in favor of a bill that would protect women’s sports from biological males who claim to be transgender women.

Steube appeared on a recent broadcast of Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Tonight, where he unloaded on House Democrats for refusing to vote to protect women.

The Florida congressman recently introduced a bill that would have banned “schools from using Title IX federal funds to support women sports if biological men are allowed to compete with them,” Steube told Carlson.

Steube, a former Army JAG officer and Iraq War veteran, told Carlson that he was amazed that we have come to a day when we even have to say that only women should compete against other women.
WATCH: GOP Rep. Greg Steube: Not One Democrat Voted to Protect Women's Sports

Why do Democrats hate women ?

A twitter video message from a broad who will call you a white supremacist nazi....as she screams down with the patriarchy
Twitter
All we need is a lamer flamer gay boy to tell her to get her fat ass back into the kitchen ..

The democrats are the party of fake! We care about everyone except for the women who are not men. Look at Broaddrick, the others women and you suppose to be rushing to the side of Fords defense because it’s so heroic for her? While we had a guy who said I don’t know her and she didn’t cross my path!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Democrat party today ....that's basically made up of victim groups hate every one , each other , and the white one even hate themselves ...ferp

Forum List

Back