"Not normal": Joe Biden attacks our democracy with blatant assault on Supreme Court

Hmm, you recognize it in Biden, but not in Trump!

arte-johnson-very-interesting.gif
haha poor little dembot, deflection and projection is all you all have left....

The court is not normal. They are blatantly overturning settled law. It is an activist court legislating from the bench. I have it on good authority that when the Dems sweep next year Biden will pack the court with a liberals because there is now nothing to lose - the GOP has politicized the courts and it is irreversible. Buckle up losers.

You sound just like the Democrats of the 1950s when SCOTUS overturned Plessy v Ferguson (settled law) with Brown v Board of Education ending racial discrimination in schools.

I guess the more things change the more they stay the same, huh?

Black Conservatives Praise SCOTUS Decision Striking Down Government-Sanctioned Racism . . . Black conservatives praised the Supreme Court’s Thursday decision to strike down government mandated race-based admissions policies at colleges and universities. The court ruled so-called “affirmative action policies” violate the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. While liberals lamented the ruling and claimed it will bring segregation, many black conservatives have celebrated. Ambassadors with the Project 21 Black Leadership Network called the case “a 21st century Brown v. Board moment.

What racism looks like - by definition.
This woman worked for the Biden administration, and currently works for the Obama foundation:
At first I thought this had to be a parody post. But it is not. She actually typed and tweeted this.

View attachment 800126

"No Back person will be able to succeed in a merit-based system..."

So one could not possibly state more clearly that blacks are inferior.

Good job.

It's a widespread belief on the left that black people are stupid.

Here's a typical DemoKKKrat:

Fz1j7IVWwAAy75a

So basically she said "blacks are inferior to non blacks and they can't get ahead unless you force them to get ahead by cheating and cutting corners and put all non blacks at a disadvantage".

Because if you say blacks need affirmative action that's exactly what you're saying. Oh and you're saying you are a racist.

The Supreme Court are the insurrectionists. DSe3mocrats ne3ed to run against this radical right wing Supreme Court. We definitely need to expand the courts. The Supreme Court is the racist, sexist, bigoted body. The Supreme Court should be the issue in 2024.
I agree, TRUMP! should be allowed to put at least 5 more Justices on the Supreme Court.

You sound just like the Democrats of the 1950s when SCOTUS overturned Plessy v Ferguson (settled law) with Brown v Board of Education ending racial discrimination in schools.

I guess the more things change the more they stay the same, huh?
Actually I like use of this example. Plessy was decided by 7 justices, while Brown overturned Plessy by a 9-0 vote.

Overturning a precedent by a BIGGER MAJORITY is fine in my eyes. But the current court has been overturning a 7-2 decision by only 5-4

In January 1973, the Supreme Court issued a 7–2 decision in McCorvey's favor holding that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides a fundamental "right to privacy", which protects a pregnant woman's right to an abortion.

In a 5-4 vote, the court found there is no constitutional right to abortion and overruled Roe v. Wade (1973)

Actually I like use of this example. Plessy was decided by 7 justices, while Brown overturned Plessy by a 9-0 vote.

Overturning a precedent by a BIGGER MAJORITY is fine in my eyes. But the current court has been overturning a 7-2 decision by only 5-4

In January 1973, the Supreme Court issued a 7–2 decision in McCorvey's favor holding that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides a fundamental "right to privacy", which protects a pregnant woman's right to an abortion.

In a 5-4 vote, the court found there is no constitutional right to abortion and overruled Roe v. Wade (1973)

So as far as you're concerned, five people making a decision that affects 300 million is wrong, but if four more people add to the decision it's okay?

I'll remind you the impact of the Brown decision.

I didn't see anything like this following Roe, did you?

Last edited:
The Supreme Court are the insurrectionists. DSe3mocrats ne3ed to run against this radical right wing Supreme Court. We definitely need to expand the courts. The Supreme Court is the racist, sexist, bigoted body. The Supreme Court should be the issue in 2024.

It is the Supreme Court that is radical. These fascist right wingers need to be neutralized. We need to expand the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court is the insurrectionists. They threw out decades of precedent to legislate from the bench. This racist, sexist bigoted court needs to be the issue in 2024. We need to expand the Supreme Court.

Right wing radicals have pretty much gotten everything they wanted. The only issue Republicans didn't win is on the independent legislatures theory. This is clearly a partisan Supreme Court.
Come get us you lying pos!

Forum List

Back