Not new, but hopefully not forgotten...

Damn, it's been years! Lots of twists and turns and a totally revamped lifestyle. But don't worry, I'm still a Conservative Republican. :)

Sixth grandkid due in February. Sold the family business, drawing Social Security, on Medicare. Drastically downsized and moved to a tidy little modular on a lake. No mortgage, cheap taxes, low utilities. *Phew*!

Retired? That's yet to be determined. I'm probably as much unemployed as I am retired (at the moment).

Edited. I've read up on the rules. Will be mindful of "Zone" rules and language usage.

xoxo

Mr. H.
Welcome back, Mr. H. Hope you're enjoying your lake estate and visit often. You were missed. ♡♡♡

Damn, it's been years! Lots of twists and turns and a totally revamped lifestyle. But don't worry, I'm still a Conservative Republican. :)

Sixth grandkid due in February. Sold the family business, drawing Social Security, on Medicare. Drastically downsized and moved to a tidy little modular on a lake. No mortgage, cheap taxes, low utilities. *Phew*!

Retired? That's yet to be determined. I'm probably as much unemployed as I am retired (at the moment).

Edited. I've read up on the rules. Will be mindful of "Zone" rules and language usage.

xoxo

Mr. H.
Thanks for stopping in and giving a shout out, and letting all know that you are doing fine. Welcome back! :113:

Here is a reward for making the trip in.

I patriotic USMB picture of Chewy, hangin' out with Arnold and Ron.

;)

5yi5x7.jpg

xoxo

Mr. H.

Retired myself. Bored, so I may start doing something again. Don't know what yet.

Don't worry about the rules, even the mod's socks don't go by them.

Welcome back. Glad you got paroled.

xoxo

Mr. H.
hey H......been a while....

I hope he is ok.

Seee Meee is so easy to say come easy go for someone that has been around a long time but has not been seen for 10 months. The jealousy is obvious and she should keep her yapper shut about those who are above her where she will never reach.

Sixth grandkid due in February. Sold the family business, drawing Social Security, on Medicare. Drastically downsized and moved to a tidy little modular on a lake. No mortgage, cheap taxes, low utilities. Phew!

xoxo

Mr. H.
I remember you! Welcome back Mr. H! :113:

Excellent choices.

I actually concur. I also like apple pie. Blueberry is good too. Banana cream! Yep. Pie is good.

I wonder what other folks like in the realm of pies?
Damn kids wanted apple pie for Thanksgiving. So I made three of them and a mixed berry pie. I still have three minus two pieces that I and the spouse ate. The berry pie is gone. I'll be eating apple pie for a while, but a Huckleberry Cheesecake is on the agenda for Tuesday.

Sixth grandkid due in February. Sold the family business, drawing Social Security, on Medicare. Drastically downsized and moved to a tidy little modular on a lake. No mortgage, cheap taxes, low utilities. Phew!

xoxo

Mr. H.
Do you have a boat yet? Or does your place offer a spot to put a boat?

Did you ever think you were a Nazi? Years ago did you ever think you would support a coup or insurrection? Seriously. Anyone who says they are going to vote for Trump is a Nazi. I don't mean he's going to march anyone into ovens. Maybe you're more like Putin supporters. You don't care that Trump is corrupt. But you guys remind me of either Nazi's or Putin Supporters.

Forum List

Back