Not many supporters met Trump's call for his supporters to go to the streets in protest of his indictment

Russian stooges love Trump.
That is an absolute dumbass comment.

Suuuure they do, Ivan:

1686688133658.png

Exactly, the seperation of powers is key. Trump, more than anyone, before him has tried to override the seperation of powers. Our judicial system is being decemated by Trump. Trump focuses on the special council. Our legal system provides a trial where he will be judged guilty or not guilty by a jury of his peers. His case will be made by his lawyers in front of a federal judge. The majority of federal judges have been appointed by Republicans.
There is no discussion of this. Trump is trying to destroy the credibility of the courts in case he is found guilty. Just like he declared the election was rigged when he lost. He is attacking our institutions when they hold him accountable. He is a spoiled child who cannot handle losing.

He appointed jurists according to his right as President.

The courts are losing their credibility due to leftists following the leftist agenda, and propagated by an out of control partisan DOJ, FBI and other agencies.

You idiots would be perfectly fine with destroying our system as long as Trump go the Axe first.

If that were true the Democrats Coup would not have happened.
It is far from a coup. If MAGA idiots do not dominate all three branches, Trump and his lemings whine.
The judicial system has never been more conservative. Congress is controlled by Republicans. The Democrats have the Predidency and the Senate.
It is working as intended. Trump is a whiner who will bring down our system to push his own power. It is so obvious.

How can you people be so fricking stupid.

He appointed jurists according to his right as President.

The courts are losing their credibility due to leftists following the leftist agenda, and propagated by an out of control partisan DOJ, FBI and other agencies.

You idiots would be perfectly fine with destroying our system as long as Trump go the Axe first.
Look at the highest court in the land. It is dominated by conservatives.
That does not make the Supreme Court invalid. It is the way it is now through the actions of our government.

There's thousands of Trump supporters there. They even lined the highway where Trump was staying all the way to the courthouse. They'll also be there at the airport as he leaves to fly back to Bedminster to give his speech to the nation tonight.
What are the chances he’s going to say something that gets him in hot water with the judge? :biggrin:

Not many supporters met Trump's call for his supporters to go to the streets in protest of his indictment​

WHOOPS! Elmo once again made the liar and a fool.

So what does that tell you? That Trump is losing support, or that his supporters aren't rioting thugs?

o but they are rioting thugs....ie jan 6...trumps call for violence and protests by his base are going unanswered it does seem...i was surprise to see so many of our die hard trumpers on the net today....i assumed they would all be headed south but here they are

Now that I know you're stalking me, I'm not telling you shit. In fact, I think I should file a restraining order.
How's that commie.
It says right there below that avatar you're using.
Weak Skinned Pussy.

Go out back, get off the computer, and go shoot some tin cans.

Forum List

Back