Not just California

I missed where anyone said Trump's election was invalidated.

And curious what this discussion has to do with the environment.
The environment disappeared when the Electoral College voted for Trump.

I'm still confused over how CO2 causes both fires and floods,
Yes. Even though the flooding in Florida and the increased risk of fires elsewhere has been explained many times. But you should just accept your limitations, we do.

Yes. Even though the flooding in Florida and the increased risk of fires elsewhere has been explained many times. But you should just accept your limitations, we do.
Flooding in Florida? Like that hasn't happened before, of the Fires in Californacation because Moonbeam Brown had dereliction of duty and mismanaged his forestry dept? Go back and spend some money on a private education, because public education didnt do you very well..

service

Present fires in Eastern Australia. From north of the Arctic Circle to the southern hemisphere, we have seen tremendous wildfires this year, many with loss of life.
Why ignore the floods? Because it is not convenient for you

service

Present fires in Eastern Australia. From north of the Arctic Circle to the southern hemisphere, we have seen tremendous wildfires this year, many with loss of life.

MyFireWatch - Bushfire map information Australia

Any word if these brush fires are selective in what they destroy like the California ones.

Btw....didnt hear your explanation on that related to the California fires? What say you?

Hmmmm.....are we meaning fires like the selective destruction fires in California 2 weeks ago?

Like these?

Fires that decide what they will burn. Haven't seen the OP explain that yet!:113::113::113:

Flooding in Florida? Like that hasn't happened before, of the Fires in Californacation because Moonbeam Brown had dereliction of duty and mismanaged his forestry dept? Go back and spend some money on a private education, because public education didnt do you very well..

Increased sea levels and increased ocean surface temperatures lead to coastal flooding. Fires are more frequent due to drought. Not exactly rocket science gentlemen.

Sounds to me like you're just taking the top headline and adding "....because global climate warming change!"

That's not science

Increased sea levels and increased ocean surface temperatures lead to coastal flooding. Fires are more frequent due to drought. Not exactly rocket science gentlemen.
So, are you saying that the atmospheric heat trapped in the oceans is causing the fires?

I (and a lot of scientists) are saying that global warming is causing droughts in the American southwest and drought conditions lead to increased risk of wildfires.

Your whole argument is 3 million more people voted for Hillary over Trump. Somehow in your addled mind this invalidates his election.

Since more people voted against Clinton than for him, I would assume his election is invalidated as well, by your rules.

Your assumption is stupid, and more importantly invalid. I never once said the election wasn't valid. I said the obese orange clown isn't the preferred choice of the people. No matter how you try to spin it, that is the fact. Trump is president because of the Electoral College. Not because he was the preferred choice of voters. Voters preferred Hillary over Trump by more than 3 million votes. Trump wants you to believe that is not a fact.

It's all about invalidating the election, if not de jure, then de facto.

That you can't even admit that shows how much of a hack you are.

Nobody is claiming the election was invalid. Just that he is not the voter's choice. Voters wanted Hillary by more than 3 million votes.

and sometimes in baseball the winning team has less hits than the losing team.

Everything your side claims is about invalidating the election, again, if not de jure, then de facto.

Congratulations. You learned a couple of new words. You still sound like a whiny child though.

Coming from someone still bitching about an election two years ago, that's comical.

Combined they did. therefore the american people didn't want him as president.

More people voted against him than for him.

Just admit you got sucked into your own attempt at a logic trap, and move on.

Do you really want to be seen as that dumb?

Do you really want to die on this feeble little hill?

You got served. deal with it.

I was willing to let it drop, but I'll be happy to spend a couple of minutes listening to what you think is logic. Are you trying to say Perot and Bush were allies? They weren't opposing each other? Please make you case.

Your whole argument is 3 million more people voted for Hillary over Trump. Somehow in your addled mind this invalidates his election.

Since more people voted against Clinton than for him, I would assume his election is invalidated as well, by your rules.
Yours is a simple misapplication of the rules. You know it as does everyone else.

No, it's an observation about sore losers and a two year old election.

Forum List

Back