Not Good: Newt Gingrich Sounds Off On Obama Eligibility

He has.

Fox News.

Would you be kind enough to provide that link please? And let's pass on the Kenyan world view links as it was quite clear during that National Review interview that he was not claiming Obama to be born in Kenya.

I don't know...a third of Republicans believe he was born in Kenya

Where do they get their news?

So this means you don't have a link to Gingrich claiming Obama being foreign born either?

Newt Gingrich has more common sense and overall intelligence than Owe Bama will ever have. He would for sure make a better President, but then again, anybody would be a better President than what we currently have. So, how come none of the other elected Dumbocrats want to play with Owe Bama?

Last edited:
Would you be kind enough to provide that link please? And let's pass on the Kenyan world view links as it was quite clear during that National Review interview that he was not claiming Obama to be born in Kenya.

So this means you don't have a link to Gingrich claiming Obama being foreign born either?

Not going to play the link game here. I know it's tried and true but google works for everyone.

Suffice to say that while Gingrich hasn't explicitly said that he thinks that Obama is a foreign national, he has on several occassions opened that meme implicitly. And Fox News pundits Hannity, O'Reilly, and Beck have done very much the same thing. It's nothing new either, Gingrich participated in character assassination of Bill Clinton. In fact, he closed government down.

He’s tackling the Obama birth/eligibility issue via a new route, rather than claim he was born elsewhere or is ineligible or is a murtad fitri, he’s pressuring Obama to talk because “so many misunderstand”.

That approach is good and hopefully force some statements out of him.

Yeah... more lies.

The only way we'll get ANY truth out of Barry Seotoro is if it's FORCED out of him, by LAW. Unfortunately all we've seen is court after court cave in to the powerful army of attorneys Barry has working round the clock to keep everything about him HIDDEN. It won't last forever though. Be patient my friend. Barry can't hide all that shit indefinitely. At some point, it will all be exposed, and then, and only then, will we know the TRUTH about where OWEbama was born, and the rest of his past.

Last edited:

Not going to play the link game here. I know it's tried and true but google works for everyone.

Suffice to say that while Gingrich hasn't explicitly said that he thinks that Obama is a foreign national, he has on several occassions opened that meme implicitly. And Fox News pundits Hannity, O'Reilly, and Beck have done very much the same thing. It's nothing new either, Gingrich participated in character assassination of Bill Clinton. In fact, he closed government down.

Why shouldn't Newt think OWEbama is a foreign born national? There's more proof that he is than he isn't. Not to mention OWEbama's daddy was a subject of Britain, and a commie.

Contrary to the thinking of most liberals and the die hard members of obama's pompom squad, there are millions upon millions of Americans that doubt obama is a natural born citizen. These questions will remain, period, until such time as irrefutable proof is brought forth to lay the issue to rest.

Last edited:

Why shouldn't Newt think OWEbama is a foreign born national? There's more proof that he is than he isn't. Not to mention OWEbama's daddy was a subject of Britain, and a commie.

Contrary to the thinking of most liberals and the die hard obama pompom squad, there are millions upon millions of Americans that doubt obama is a natural born citizen. These questions will remain, period, until such time as irrefutable proof is brought forth to lay the issue to rest.

It would also be contrary to the state government of Hawaii , state government of Illinois, and the Federal government. That's quite the conspiracy.

From what I heard Newt was simply saying Obama should put this issue to rest by producing an original Birth Certificate.

Hardly a crazy thing to say.

From what I heard Newt was simply saying Obama should put this issue to rest by producing an original Birth Certificate.

Hardly a crazy thing to say.

From what I understand, he has...along with newspapers at the time of the birth report it. Seriously, it's a non-issue.

Are there not candidates other than Cuomo and Paladino running?

That's a vote for Cuomo, then.

Really? It seems to me it's a vote for the person who isn't Cuomo or Paladino. If Andrew Cuomo and Carl Paladino and Joe Blow are on the ballot for governor and I hit the button for Joe Blow I'm 100% certain that was a vote for Joe Blow and not Andrew Cuomo. Is this some sort of new math you're using?

Are there not candidates other than Cuomo and Paladino running?

That's a vote for Cuomo, then.

Really? It seems to me it's a vote for the person who isn't Cuomo or Paladino. If Andrew Cuomo and Carl Paladino and Joe Blow are on the ballot for governor and I hit the button for Joe Blow I'm 100% certain that was a vote for Joe Blow and not Andrew Cuomo. Is this some sort of new math you're using?

All third party candidates work that way. Your vote will come from one or the other. In the case of NY, protest votes will come from Paladino.

It is moot anyway. Paladino will not get 35%

Forum List

Back