Not even one GOP senator is Jewish , but there are several Democratic

What is the issue?

extreme stupidity

No its not. I about how Republicans do not vote Jews as Senators.

the SINGLE BUDDHIST Senator-----Mazie Hirano-----is a democrat. Republicans
do not vote for Buddhists as Senators. There are six Mormons in the house of
representatives------I am not sure----but that number might indicate
OVER REPRESENTATION OF MORMONS in the house.

I am only talking about the Senate, you have some representatives that are GOP Jews.

oh----that's good------maybe the "EVANS..." did it How many jews on the police force
in your hometown?

The bigger question to me is...

How many of our senators are millionaires ?

It used to be a huge proportion.

Or I should ask...how many came as millionaires....it seems they all leave worth a lot more than when they came in.

Harry Ried comes to mind.

Why do the Democrats hate the Evangelicals so much?
That's just weird.

They hate Christians in general. Evangelicals draw their ire in particular because they are Christians relatively united in their political support.

No Evangelicals are not true Christians, they are fundamentalist and downright prejudice against those who do not think like them.

Doesn't the bible talk about not judging ?

I have "evangelical" friends who are sterling examples of the teachings of Christ.

That is the problem, they take everything literal, but not the last supper. Also they quote Paul over Jesus.
I can judge based on facts, I'm not an Evangelicals who by the way are the most judgmental people I know, or I can read things they say, as I'm not friends with any evangelicals, I don't even want them around me.

Jewish Senators;

and yet the Evangelicals are the main supporters of Israel and the Jews.

Seems funny to me. Not ha ha funny, but hypocritical funny.

Jews tend to be liberal.

Evangelicals support Israel and the Jews.

I could see this as reflecting negatively on the Jews, who take that support and give nothing back.

But I know that you see this as being a way to smear Evangelicals.

But nothing in your op explains how or why.

Soooo,

Evangelicals are , well excuse me, but bigots.

Wow. That's so stupid I don't know where to begin.

1. I take it that you consider the lack of Jewish senators to be "proof" of this alleged "bigotry"?

Well explain what it means to me then?

Jews tend to have liberal politics and register and run as Democrats.

D'uh.

They also tend to be urban, so even if they are republicans, they are more likely to live somewhere where they have no chance of winning.

D'uh again.

I have noticed with chagrin that some non-jews (aka gentiles) have become bakers
of bagels. The bagels in question are of questionable bagelness

Not even one GOP senator is Jewish , but there are several Democratic Jewish Senators; and yet the Evangelicals are the main supporters of Israel and the Jews.

American Jews are in the main Democrats first. They have little in common with the Israeli type.

Well Schumer was happy about it the embassy movement.

How could he be otherwise?

Do you mean Trump did this to make Dem Jews in the Senate happy. I thought he wanted to please his SIL, Dtr and the Evans.

That's just weird.

They hate Christians in general. Evangelicals draw their ire in particular because they are Christians relatively united in their political support.

No Evangelicals are not true Christians, they are fundamentalist and downright prejudice against those who do not think like them.

I have "evangelical" friends who are sterling examples of the teachings of Christ.

That is the problem, they take everything literal, but not the last supper. Also they quote Paul over Jesus.
I can judge based on facts, I'm not an Evangelicals who by the way are the most judgmental people I know, or I can read things they say, as I'm not friends with any evangelicals, I don't even want them around me.

Those are not facts. You have not produced any facts. These are claims.

You have a study to share...please do.

That's just weird.

So you judge and approve the sterling examples?
And actually, to the dismay of every liberal who know only one verse of the Bible, the warning is not a
Jewish Senators;

Evangelicals are supporters of Israel. Not atheistic jews of the American media, Wall Street and the Democrat Party.
You conflate the two ... but then again you aren’t that bright.

Did I say approve ? I observed.

I don't draw any conclusions from this either and don't lump them altogether.

So what was your point.

That's just weird.

So you judge and approve the sterling examples?
And actually, to the dismay of every liberal who know only one verse of the Bible, the warning is not a
Jewish Senators;

Evangelicals are supporters of Israel. Not atheistic jews of the American media, Wall Street and the Democrat Party.
You conflate the two ... but then again you aren’t that bright.

I am a RC , I can judge on facts. Oh now you are attacking me and claiming all the Dems are atheist. Wow.

Except our ally Israel, of course.

You think the Zionists are our allies?

images

The Zionists are out for themselves and they have our politicians' balls in a lockbox.
Not much of an 'alliance' where only Israel benefits to the detriment of the United States.

Seems irrelevant to me but is consistent with libs lumping people into groups.

There is nothing wrong with discussion of groups.

The lack of Jewish senators, if true, is something worth discussing.

The OP, and I've seen this thinking before, from libs, just assume that this means that people they don't like, are bad.

This is obviously very self serving and gives the lefty in question, an excuse to be a bigot against the group they already hate.

That's just weird.

Those are not facts. You have not produced any facts. These are claims.

You have a study to share...please do.

Are you trying to debate there is not one GOP in that Senate that are Jewish. Its a fact.

Jewish Senators;

Jews tend to be liberal.

Evangelicals support Israel and the Jews.

I could see this as reflecting negatively on the Jews, who take that support and give nothing back.

But I know that you see this as being a way to smear Evangelicals.

But nothing in your op explains how or why.

Soooo,

Evangelicals are , well excuse me, but bigots.

Wow. That's so stupid I don't know where to begin.

1. I take it that you consider the lack of Jewish senators to be "proof" of this alleged "bigotry"?

Well explain what it means to me then?

Jews tend to have liberal politics and register and run as Democrats.

D'uh.

They also tend to be urban, so even if they are republicans, they are more likely to live somewhere where they have no chance of winning.

D'uh again.

must you resort to facts and logic?

Except our ally Israel, of course.

You think the Zionists are our allies?

images

The Zionists are out for themselves and they have our politicians' balls in a lockbox.
Not much of an 'alliance' where only Israel benefits to the detriment of the United States.

Allowing successful genocide would change the world, and not to our liking.

Especially if Israel decided to nuke some people on their way out.

Seems irrelevant to me but is consistent with libs lumping people into groups.

There is nothing wrong with discussion of groups.

The lack of Jewish senators, if true, is something worth discussing.

The OP, and I've seen this thinking before, from libs, just assume that this means that people they don't like, are bad.

This is obviously very self serving and gives the lefty in question, an excuse to be a bigot against the group they already hate.

No it tell us more about the Evan psyche than mine.

Why would anyone be surprised that no Republican s
Senators are Jewish?

They have elected just eight blacks to Congress in the last hundred years

What is the issue?

I stated it in the OP. Evans are Republican and yet no member of the GOP Senate is a Jew.
Even though there are no jews in the Senate, many of our senators have been bought by APAC and are Israeli firsters. They are more than happy to put Israel's needs before the needs of the US as long as their bank accounts grow.

Forum List

Back