Not even one Democrat scumbag voted to repeal Obamacare

The fact that the Democrats would to a man want to keep shoving that inflated piece of shit down our throats tells you all you need to know about them. It's no wonder that their numbers have been shrinking and that their reps are limited to urban zombie centers.
Republicans are shoving repeal down our throats.

Sniffle.

You're the scum bag that wants people to die! Who are you to call anyone scum bags??? You're insane.

Obamacare chooses who lives and dies, dipshit.
Propaganda for the brainwashed. Makes no logical sense. Can not be rationally explained. People will die when the ACA is repealed and they.lose their medical insurance.

My insurance rates more than triple over night; and I didn't even have a good plan. Companies like United Healthcare pulled out of how many states because it was too costly? It's a government takeover of healthcare; and the government has no damn intention of doing a good job.
Change insurance companies.

Yea, I should go to the other high priced guy or go get gov care and wait 3 hours to be seen for a common cold. In any event, Obamacare fucked shit up; and that's the issue.

Propaganda for the brainwashed. Makes no logical sense. Can not be rationally explained. People will die when the ACA is repealed and they.lose their medical insurance.

Sure, because before the ACA everyone was dying in the streets

What kind of idiot doesn't realize that regular medical care allows a person to live longer than someone who only receives care in emergencies? You're not that dumb, are you?

What kind of idiot doesn't realize that millions of people's premiums and deductibles have shot through the roof since its passage? You're not that dumb, are you?

Or maybe you're just a liar

So you're sticking by your claim that regular healthcare doesn't extend lives?

I think you should answer the fucking question he asked: "What kind of idiot doesn't realize that millions of people's premiums and deductibles have shot through the roof since its passage? You're not that dumb, are you?"

Are you that dumb? Ignorant?

Can you name one quarter ever when insurance rates didn't go up? You are aware that the rate of increase is less than before ACA, don't you?

Obamacare sets stringent regulations that ultimately set the market.
You're talking out of your ass, as usual. Insurers have had 7 years to directly show that the ACA has raised rates and they've barely tried.

Maybe because they know it's a false premise: the rise of rates has slowed under Obamacare.

Thank you President Obama! (praise be unto Him)

only 18% of Americans want Obamacare repealed without a replacement... that means 82% of Americans want it to stay or be replaced, NOT repealed with nothing to replace it...

the congress critters are simply representing their citizens in their districts

You libtards love to make up numbers. Well, you'll lie about anything really. But America doesn't what that life sucking bill.

Nothing great about the blow hard gatsby you sound like you have your head so far up your ass every time you open your mouth your brain farts stop spending your days and nights watching Fox News and you might actually learn something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of idiot doesn't realize that regular medical care allows a person to live longer than someone who only receives care in emergencies? You're not that dumb, are you?

What kind of idiot doesn't realize that millions of people's premiums and deductibles have shot through the roof since its passage? You're not that dumb, are you?

I think you should answer the fucking question he asked: "What kind of idiot doesn't realize that millions of people's premiums and deductibles have shot through the roof since its passage? You're not that dumb, are you?"

Can you name one quarter ever when insurance rates didn't go up? You are aware that the rate of increase is less than before ACA, don't you?

Can you name me a time bragging about health care rates before Unaffordable Health Care Act? None of that justifies the shenanigans.

You're talking out of your ass, as usual. Insurers have had 7 years to directly show that the ACA has raised rates and they've barely tried.

Maybe because they know it's a false premise: the rise of rates has slowed under Obamacare.

That's just a bold faced lie. Take your shit to some fucktard on the street that has no sense of reality.

only 18% of Americans want Obamacare repealed without a replacement... that means 82% of Americans want it to stay or be replaced, NOT repealed with nothing to replace it...

the congress critters are simply representing their citizens in their districts

You libtards love to make up numbers. Well, you'll lie about anything really. But America doesn't what that life sucking bill.

Nothing great about the blow hard gatsby you sound like you have your head so far up your ass every time you open your mouth your brain farts stop spending your days and nights watching Fox News and you might actually learn something

Blow it out your ass.

It sure would be great if Gatsby would man up and try to refute this with actual facts. Charts would be nice, too.

It sure would be great if Gatsby would man up and try to refute this with actual facts. Charts would be nice, too.

You haven't cited one of your "facts." Though, it would be made up monkey crap even if you did; so, I'm not worried.

That's just a bold faced lie. Take your shit to some fucktard on the street that has no sense of reality.
You're such a dishonest POS.

The truth about healthcare premiums: They'd be a lot higher without Obamacare

Health premiums after Obamacare? They’re lower.

Obamacare Isn't Driving Up Health Costs. Really.

Study: Premium growth slowed after Obamacare

Insurance companies set rates. Obamacare does not set rates or deductibles.

So sorry.

Well, since you pretend Obamacare does nothing, then you won't mind if we scrap that giant piece of shit.
Not what I said.

Stop flailing.

That is what you said. Now, you're backing off and pretending that you weren't claiming there's a correlation. Now GFY, douche.
I never said Obamacare did nothing.

Well, since you pretend Obamacare does nothing

I'm interested in knowing what the great pin head does for a living all of the idiots who have voted for trump

Forum List

Back