Not Another Assault Car Killing!

]The murder rate in UK has always been low, and it has not gained any increase significantly.

So I am asking 2aguy to post a yearly murder rate by gun from 1968 to now, a fifty year graph.

If he can't do it, then he simply does not understand the topic.
Note that the oppo will not post the graph.

Note that I don't plan on going through 50 years of reports to parliament.....you brought it up, it is your point to defend.....start clicking that keyboard...I gave you the percentages from British news Services for 2009, 10 years after the ban.....and the increase in gun crime.....you do the rest...impress us....

]The murder rate in UK has always been low, and it has not gained any increase significantly.

So I am asking 2aguy to post a yearly murder rate by gun from 1968 to now, a fifty year graph.

Here is a start....notice that after they banned and confiscated guns...their gun murder rate didn't change....while ours went down 49% after more Americans own and carry guns....

http://webarchive.nationalarchives....rds.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs07/hosb0207.pdf

2005-06.....49

2010-11....59

Addendum: nothing from the gun bunnies about the fifty year graph
Another addendum: he can't do it.

Addendum: nothing from the gun bunnies about the fifty year graph
Another addendum: he can't do it.

You do it and we can take a look........I gave you a start.......go to it...

The murder rate in UK has always been low, and it has not gained any increase significantly.

Addendum: nothing from the gun bunnies about the fifty year graph.

Addendum2: he give up in #124.

Close the thread: OP failure.

Father intentionally crashes into restaurant, killing daughter: Police

"
A father allegedly sat his family near the front door of a restaurant in North Carolina on Sunday, then promptly left, got in his car and plowed full speed into them on purpose, according to police and eyewitnesses. Two people were killed in the crash, police said.

Roger Self, 62, has been charged with two counts of murder over the alleged incident in which his daughter, Katelyn, and another person sitting at the table were killed, the Gaston County Sheriff's Office said.

Katelyn Self was a deputy with the Gaston County Sheriff's Office. She was off-duty at the time of the crash."

Why isn't anyone blaming the car?

If we only had common sense speed control, limiting cars to no more than 20 mph, this stuff ends, right?
please post the number of people murdered by cars vs guns

Why, when the point is, Killers kill. They don't care what the tool is, they use whats available. If they want to kill a large number at one time, they can find a suitable tool. In Nice France, it was a Truck, in Austrailia (linked earlier), it was a car.

They are far more creative than you and Jakey
but France's murder rate is many times lower than the US
Australia's murder rate is many times lower than the US

And both rising. And the statistics as to the rise in rape? Incredible

You want those here.

Rapists sure do. Me? Not so much

The murder rate in UK has always been low, and it has not gained any increase significantly.

Why would I close a thread that has you in a snit?

That’s enough

Pissed you can’t hijack my thread Fakey?

Tough shit

Back to the OP. Why aren’t you blaming the car?

Pop23, you have been unable to in more than 100 points to carry your OP premise.

That's on you, not for me for pointing it out.

And hiding the truth by focusing on gun murder......gun crime rates in Britain, after they banned and confiscated guns, are going up.....42% in London all by itself.....gun murder has always been low in Britain but it went up after they banned guns and returned to the same level it was at before the ban and confiscation.....

Father intentionally crashes into restaurant, killing daughter: Police

"
A father allegedly sat his family near the front door of a restaurant in North Carolina on Sunday, then promptly left, got in his car and plowed full speed into them on purpose, according to police and eyewitnesses. Two people were killed in the crash, police said.

Roger Self, 62, has been charged with two counts of murder over the alleged incident in which his daughter, Katelyn, and another person sitting at the table were killed, the Gaston County Sheriff's Office said.

Katelyn Self was a deputy with the Gaston County Sheriff's Office. She was off-duty at the time of the crash."

Why isn't anyone blaming the car?

If we only had common sense speed control, limiting cars to no more than 20 mph, this stuff ends, right?
As I've been saying all along....."cars and trucks are effective killing machines and if you simply steal them, they're free, rather than spending a couple thousand dollars on some rifle.

Autonomous vehicles are on the way. There will come a day when it will no longer be cost effective to own and operate. Manufacturers are already transitioning.

And will all likely be able to be over ridden by a human. Just makes it easier to "sneak up" on the victim.
Eventually they will be inoperable by humans. Autonomous vehicles do not require physical inputs (gas/brake/steering wheel).

Forum List

Back