Not An Aberration

Now that there is a video in almost very hand, what was once hidden and considered conspiracy is now fact...

This kind of thing goes on all the time, every day, all across this great land. I don't know why people pretend to be surprised when they see it on video.

Sheriff Orders Immediate Internal Investigation Into Arrest Seen on Disturbing Video NBC Southern California
good I hope all of those cops get fired. You are correct this type of thing happens all the time. And cops keep doing it. I would not mind cameras to protect against police. And watch the people will come out and say it's because he was running. If this is what cops do then hell ya I would run to. The cop culture needs to change. Blacks get the short end of the stick but everyone is at risk if they do it to blacks people on here are like so? But police getting away with it will do it to everyone, it's the culture and how they are trained. and if you try to defend yourself they shoot you. Know your rights. And prosecute the officers to the fullest extent you can. Sadly it's the only way to stop this type of shit.

This kind of thing goes on all the time, every day, all across this great land. I don't know why people pretend to be surprised when they see it on video.

Sheriff Orders Immediate Internal Investigation Into Arrest Seen on Disturbing Video NBC Southern California
good I hope all of those cops get fired. You are correct this type of thing happens all the time. And cops keep doing it. I would not mind cameras to protect against police. And watch the people will come out and say it's because he was running. If this is what cops do then hell ya I would run to. The cop culture needs to change. Blacks get the short end of the stick but everyone is at risk if they do it to blacks people on here are like so? But police getting away with it will do it to everyone, it's the culture and how they are trained. and if you try to defend yourself they shoot you. Know your rights. And prosecute the officers to the fullest extent you can. Sadly it's the only way to stop this type of shit.
:lol:

moron

Forum List

Back