Not a lot of action on the Canada forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing happens in Canada anymore until the NHL playoffs, and that's usually over in the conferences these days.

Someone tried to tell me they had an army the other day. I laughed my ass off. maybe they do?

But why?

I think that the Canada forum should become the Canada/Greenland forum.

I have a lot of threads that I would like to start on Greenland, but I have no place to put them.

We're just too boring ....

It's a fine country. Very polite and willing to stand up and fight if one comes.

But many, many Canadians are far too polite for most political or religious forums.

Criminals in Canadian Jails say "Thank You" when you lock their bar doors. :razz:

It's a fine country. Very polite and willing to stand up and fight if one comes.

But many, many Canadians are far too polite for most political or religious forums.

Criminals in Canadian Jails say "Thank You" when you lock their bar doors. :razz:

Is that why all the assholes flock accross the boarder here to North Dakota?

This explains everything. :eusa_think:

No, you are getting them from Saskatchewan. :eusa_shhh: We're tougher and seldom put up with your arrogant stuff.

I'm one of them crazy Saskabush ones who thinks your beer tastes like urine...

No, you are getting them from Saskatchewan. :eusa_shhh: We're tougher and seldom put up with your arrogant stuff.

Are you sure. We get a solid stream of Winnipeg assholes here in Fargo from Halloween to Christmas Eve.

Don't get me wrong, we'll gladly take their money but holy hell, talk about assholes. :lol:

I like your movies though. :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4KTebUT6Mw[/ame]

I'm one of them crazy Saskabush ones who thinks your beer tastes like urine...

stubby_beer_bottle_molson_009.jpg

10828.jpg

I like the overproof. Give a few bottles to an American drinker and they are done. This was the "ice beer" of the 70s and 80s out west. It's a classic malt liquor from an old O’Keefe recipe for a strong ale that Molson’s acquired and marketed quite successfully in Western Canada.

That's a joke though. To me, American beer "is" swill....

Nothing happens in Canada anymore until the NHL playoffs, and that's usually over in the conferences these days.

Someone tried to tell me they had an army the other day. I laughed my ass off. maybe they do?

But why?

I don't know why we have an army? It's a waste of taxpayer's dollars. But I suppose we have one so as to support America in it's endless warmongering adventures of trying to subdue every other country on earth. We have to play our small part and please Israel and it's Israeli lobby in America just like Americans have to do.

But you are right, hockey and our football games are what keeps us alive and kicking. Otherwise, I would agree, we are boring and only try to find fault with other Canadians.

I think that the Canada forum should become the Canada/Greenland forum.

I have a lot of threads that I would like to start on Greenland, but I have no place to put them.

Might as well change it, as we don't seem to give a chit about anything else, except maybe trying to save seals and trees, now that gets them all excited and bitching about their next door neighbour.

But why?

I don't know why we have an army? It's a waste of taxpayer's dollars. But I suppose we have one so as to support America in it's endless warmongering adventures of trying to subdue every other country on earth. We have to play our small part and please Israel and it's Israeli lobby in America just like Americans have to do.

But you are right, hockey and our football games are what keeps us alive and kicking. Otherwise, I would agree, we are boring and only try to find fault with other Canadians.

I beleive in Red Fridays. I beleive in the good men and women who have the balls to sign up for a horrific tour of duty in Afghanistan because they believe in freedom for others.

I beleive in the Highway of Heroes to repatriate those who have fallen honorably in the line of duty to try to protect democracy in a far off land.

My life has never been boring as a Canadian.

But then I've never been a left wing soul who spends their life mocking America and looking forward to the next variation of Timmy's Ice Cold <fill in the blank>.

You have to cheer up there. Even after a whole life of rock and roll I can find solace in the vastness of our country searching for cheap accomodations (retirement as young as I am comes with the price of looking to live prudently for the rest of my life :eusa_angel:)

Come on. I'm stuck with two television channels. I like to call my reception "farmer vision".

My choices are limited but hey between Little Mosque on the Praire, Dan for Mayor,Curling season omg someone has a hammer, reruns of Degrassi and CBC radio it has given me a greater understanding of alchohol addiction on reserves.

(I used to live in Toronto and always wondered why people turned to booze or sniffing gasoline. I'm grasping the concepts after 5 years on the prairies. One more episode of Degrassi and I swear I'm going to start viewing Petro Canada in a whole different light)

I'm actually looking forward to Festival du Voyageur this year and have the St. Pierre Joly's Frog Follies already marked on my 2011 calendar from my credit union.

Big sky. I'm going to hit a high of minus 1 C. I'm breaking out the sunblock baby.

Rejoice.

We are Canucks.

If Canada had no army, who'd bring timbits to the US army and clean their latrines?

It's not hard to see why you are not liked very well Booster. You are an equal opportunity spewer of diatribe and all sides are worthy of your spewed diatribe.

Anyone who reads a few of your posts will get this. You are lucky though. This forum allows your methods here. :doubt:

In real life I doubt you will find many willing to discuss with you for very long. Just long enough to gather your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back