Not a lot of action on the Canada forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing happens in Canada anymore until the NHL playoffs, and that's usually over in the conferences these days.

Someone tried to tell me they had an army the other day. I laughed my ass off. maybe they do?

But why?

I don't know why we have an army? It's a waste of taxpayer's dollars. But I suppose we have one so as to support America in it's endless warmongering adventures of trying to subdue every other country on earth. We have to play our small part and please Israel and it's Israeli lobby in America just like Americans have to do.

But you are right, hockey and our football games are what keeps us alive and kicking. Otherwise, I would agree, we are boring and only try to find fault with other Canadians.

I beleive in Red Fridays. I beleive in the good men and women who have the balls to sign up for a horrific tour of duty in Afghanistan because they believe in freedom for others.

I beleive in the Highway of Heroes to repatriate those who have fallen honorably in the line of duty to try to protect democracy in a far off land.

My life has never been boring as a Canadian.

But then I've never been a left wing soul who spends their life mocking America and looking forward to the next variation of Timmy's Ice Cold <fill in the blank>.

You have to cheer up there. Even after a whole life of rock and roll I can find solace in the vastness of our country searching for cheap accomodations (retirement as young as I am comes with the price of looking to live prudently for the rest of my life :eusa_angel:)

Come on. I'm stuck with two television channels. I like to call my reception "farmer vision".

My choices are limited but hey between Little Mosque on the Praire, Dan for Mayor,Curling season omg someone has a hammer, reruns of Degrassi and CBC radio it has given me a greater understanding of alchohol addiction on reserves.

(I used to live in Toronto and always wondered why people turned to booze or sniffing gasoline. I'm grasping the concepts after 5 years on the prairies. One more episode of Degrassi and I swear I'm going to start viewing Petro Canada in a whole different light)

I'm actually looking forward to Festival du Voyageur this year and have the St. Pierre Joly's Frog Follies already marked on my 2011 calendar from my credit union.

Big sky. I'm going to hit a high of minus 1 C. I'm breaking out the sunblock baby.

Rejoice.

We are Canucks.

canadian-flag-heart.jpg

Poor tiny dancer!

Canca get Netflix?

If Canada had no army, who'd bring timbits to the US army and clean their latrines?

It's not hard to see why you are not liked very well Booster. You are an equal opportunity spewer of diatribe and all sides are worthy of your spewed diatribe.

Anyone who reads a few of your posts will get this. You are lucky though. This forum allows your methods here. :doubt:

In real life I doubt you will find many willing to discuss with you for very long. Just long enough to gather your character.

Buddy, Canada sent 2,500 troops to Afghanistan and immediately became over-extended!
Canada is good for 1 thing, growing weed.:smoke:

If Canada had no army, who'd bring timbits to the US army and clean their latrines?

It's not hard to see why you are not liked very well Booster. You are an equal opportunity spewer of diatribe and all sides are worthy of your spewed diatribe.

Anyone who reads a few of your posts will get this. You are lucky though. This forum allows your methods here. :doubt:

In real life I doubt you will find many willing to discuss with you for very long. Just long enough to gather your character.

Buddy, Canada sent 2,500 troops to Afghanistan and immediately became over-extended!

If anyone reads your posts, they find your mind.

I hear the Zionists are in discussion to buy some large used ovens. :D

If anyone reads your posts, they find your mind.

I hear the Zionists are in discussion to buy some large used ovens. :D

You are a complete tool, Booster.

Wouldn't you be more comfy over on stormfront, or under a rock?

The ovens are for making the world's biggest matzah breads for passover. Why what where you thinking?

Mad, you live in Cleveland. Did you get stuck there on your way to someplace cool?

I have family here, Booster. And Cleveland has a surprisingly cool aspect that isn't immediately apparent.

Lay offa the antisemitism and the Canada hatred, please. Then we can be friendlier.

Criticizing Israel automatically makes me an anti-semite? They brainwash you too?:eek:

Canada's cool... if you like a prime minister with a bad Fred Flinstone wig.

should be our 51st state

When the greenback collapses, we're going to make you our 11th province.

I hope you like poutine, touques and hockey!

I was in vegas at a burger king and a young French Canadian politely asked if they have poutine...the guy behind the counter looked at him in shock and confusion an replied ...Poo ! what ???.. boy.. we serve burgers and we got fries

Mad, you live in Cleveland. Did you get stuck there on your way to someplace cool?

I have family here, Booster. And Cleveland has a surprisingly cool aspect that isn't immediately apparent.

Lay offa the antisemitism and the Canada hatred, please. Then we can be friendlier.

Simply an equal opportunity hater.

But sorry, it's a fact that sand monkeys are already working on nuclear weapons to wipe Israel off the map. With all their oil money, it's only a matter of time now. It's out there for everyone to see, even you.

Turning people into animals is clearly hate.

But sorry, it's a fact that sand monkeys are already working on nuclear weapons to wipe Israel off the map. With all their oil money, it's only a matter of time now. It's out there for everyone to see, even you.

Too bad, so sad.

So how're ya doing today, Ropey?

I love me some Motown too.

I just like these big old rust belt cities......go figure.

Buffalo welcomes you! lol.

But really, if you haven't been here we have the food and architecture. Plus, the sweat on our brows and pain in our backs keep NYC alive.

...wait till we pull the plug on that free ride.......

Too bad, so sad.

So how're ya doing today, Ropey?

It's a fine day here in White Rock. It was 24C in Israel when I left and -2C when I touched down in Vancouver.

But I'm Saskatchewan born. I know cold. This is t-shirt weather.

How about you Madeline? How's things going?

If we did make Canada a state

How long would it take for everyone to notice?

What do they have? Beer, we got beer. Whisky? got that in spaces. Hockey? woopy. Maple syrup? *snicker*. Hot chicks? uhm, No. Music, pfft. A vast culture? It looks a LOT like ours.

yeah, it would take a new Flag for anyone to notice.

heck, for all we know it's been done for years now.

Last edited:

And jews are snake people, it's a term of endearment. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back