Not a lot of action on the Canada forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know there is a reason our allies hate us....9/11..canada moved what military they had to protect us....most of the blood that went into the arms of 9/11 survivors came from canada....when canada had a poor exchange rate..they still poured into nyc to help the economy recover..they had a big canada weekend..and yet we mock them...

you wanna see some mocking...watch canada tv....they mock americans continually

this 1/2 hour has 20 minutes or something.....its been a while since i have been there...but they do mock us

you know there is a reason our allies hate us....9/11..canada moved what military they had to protect us....most of the blood that went into the arms of 9/11 survivors came from canada....when canada had a poor exchange rate..they still poured into nyc to help the economy recover..they had a big canada weekend..and yet we mock them...

this 1/2 hour has 20 minutes or something.....its been a while since i have been there...but they do mock us

My youngest son was there. He is a DART. Canada was second response.

snow+cartoon.jpg

So. What's to discuss?

Nice snow, eh?

T'aint like we dun give them material, bones.

I've crossed the border into Canada many times, through Detroit and through Niagra Falls. Suddenly, upon reaching Canadian soil, there are flower beds and no litter, people are polite, and the crime rate drops to almost zero.

Be sorta hard not to admire these folks.

snow+cartoon.jpg

So. What's to discuss?

Nice snow, eh?

Not so Liability. The summers here are indeed lovely. Even if they are a bit short. :lol:

Yeah. I know. I was just keeding the Canuckys from Canuckystan.

Actually, my dad was from Canada.

I have visited Canada. If you happen to be in Toronto near their equivalent of NYC's East Village, and if you look down upon the ground and see a cigarette butt there, you KNOW an American has passed by sometime earlier that day.

I am a fan of Canada. We should annex it. :razz:

We mock you because we love you...

I am a fan of Canada. We should annex it. :razz:

That's been tried before. Jean Chretien declared war on America because of US talks regarding annexing Canada.

After learning how large the US Armed Forces were Chretien contacted Bush and said they couldn't go to war with the US because they did not have enough room for that many prisoners of war. :razz:

_39568355_chretien_ap203.jpg

The talks were over after that :lol:

Canadian army dudes are dying in Afghanistan from roadside bombs because Canada is too cheap to buy helicopters. But good job protecting the world's heroin supply.

If Canada accepted the US as a 14th province the whole country would be overun with ugly crack hoz and losers with guns.

If the United States were to annex Canada, and we turned it into either the 51st State or divided the new territory into a couple of new States, the main result would be that we'd have fucked up the Star Spangled Banner aesthetically speaking.

Now, pass the back bacon and beer, eh, hosers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back