NOT A JOKE: Media Blaming the TRUCK, not the TERRORIST, For Attack in France!

Apparently the OP thinks media is describing it as the truck version of "My Mother the Car". Funny he never answered me.

You were talking to me? Funny I didn't know that since you said 'easy' so many times. :p

Yours was a statement, not a question, and I know nothing about the "My Mother the Car" of which you spoke. sorry you felt neglected.

Oh well, My Mother the Car was a very bad TV sitcom, the premise of which was that the guy's mother died and reincarneted as an old car, which would talk to him and have her own mind. An anthropomorphized automobile Much like the truck you imagine the media blamed, yet you can't quote where it did that.
Dude, did you look at the photos I posted or read the headlines? Evidently NOT.

Soooooo..... you've got stories, yet you can't quote anything to back up your title.

Yeah I already know that.
Again, did you bother to open the links and read the articles. AGAIN, EVIDENTLY NOT. CAN you read?

Nope. What I did was challenge you to quote them. Back on page 1.
And you failed.

-- which I already knew you would, which is why I challenged you.
When you walk in here unprepared, it's gonna be called.

Paul Joseph Watson - July 15, 2016 1615 Comments

Media Blames Truck, Not Terrorists or Islam, For Nice Attack

"Leftist media outlets reacted to the devastating attack in Nice not by blaming Islam or even terrorists, but by suggesting that an inanimate object – the truck – was responsible for the carnage.

Instead of pointing the finger at Islamists, CNN, CBC and the New York Times all published headlines that served to hide the true nature of the attack.

CBC reported, “Children feared killed in Nice as truck attacks family event”. Presumably, the truck was somehow able to manifest artificial intelligence and plough itself through dozens of victims.

Not to be outdone, CNN reported “Truck rams crowd; 84 dead in Nice,” again providing a convenient way of avoiding any mention of the ideology that inspired the driver."

Really. So they actually said the driver was innocent of any devious plan but the truck just up and commandeered itself, do they?

Could you quote that part?

Did you look at the images? "Truck rams crowd".... "Truck Attack"

Was it rather a mortar attack? A bazooka attack? A poison gas attack?

You're actually willing to pretend to not know what an "adjective" is?
The articles are not missing the adjectives - they are missing the fact it was a terrorist attack anywhere in the title.

More and more I am beginning to think libs have some type of mortal allergy to saying the words 'terrorist', 'Radical Islam', ' Islamic Extremist', etc... When Obama was finally FORCED to say it he got all puffy, pissy, and enraged. :p

Last edited:
You were talking to me? Funny I didn't know that since you said 'easy' so many times. :p

Yours was a statement, not a question, and I know nothing about the "My Mother the Car" of which you spoke. sorry you felt neglected.

Oh well, My Mother the Car was a very bad TV sitcom, the premise of which was that the guy's mother died and reincarneted as an old car, which would talk to him and have her own mind. An anthropomorphized automobile Much like the truck you imagine the media blamed, yet you can't quote where it did that.

Soooooo..... you've got stories, yet you can't quote anything to back up your title.

Again, did you bother to open the links and read the articles. AGAIN, EVIDENTLY NOT. CAN you read?

And you failed.

Back on page 1 there are photos of media saying the TRUCK rammed and killed people as well as links to the stories supporting that. You then challenged those, dezpite the photos and links orovided. You had already LOST your challenge before you issued it.

And you failed.

Unprepared? I posted links and photos...while you have provided.....jack shit....opinion. Same, same.

'Nuff said...buh-bye.

France has done nothing but accommodate Muslims. A radical mosque opened in Nice just a few months ago.

When you go out of your way to make it easy for radicals to take over instead of opposing them and putting your own country first, this is the shit you get.

The guy was Muslim. How many fucking Muslim terrorist attacks do we need to see before the left gets a clue? Obama and the liberals immediately judge police officers or people like the PP shooter, but time after time, they scratch their heads when yet another radical Muslim murders infidels just because they exist. They either try to blame policies or the fact that the infidels offended the Muslims. Muslims have been radical murderers for centuries. They haven't changed one iota.

The majority here in the states want sharia law. That means they have no intention of respecting our constitution and Bill of Rights yet the left is just fine with that. The left can quit pretending to support women's rights. They only support women who want abortions or free shit. When it comes to actual rights, they don't care.

When you go out of your way to make it easy for radicals to take over instead of opposing them and putting your own country first, this is the shit you get.

'Hillary intends to bring 1 million in ger 1st year...'...like Obama has tried to do. The examples in Germany, France, Ca, etc... are LOST to/on them.

'Those who fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.' Unfortunately it is the people - like those in this latest attack in France abd the 12 Americans killed in California, not the leaders who repeat those mistakes - who usually end up paying for them with their lives.

And you failed.

Unprepared? I posted links and photos...while you have provided.....jack shit....opinion. Same, same.

'Nuff said...buh-bye.

I don't need to "provide" jack shit --- you do. I posed the question.

Post 12. 'Bout a hundred posts ago.
Still stands untouched.

And all you can do is run away.

"Leftist media outlets reacted to the devastating attack in Nice not by blaming Islam or even terrorists, but by suggesting that an inanimate object – the truck – was responsible for the carnage.

Instead of pointing the finger at Islamists, CNN, CBC and the New York Times all published headlines that served to hide the true nature of the attack.

CBC reported, “Children feared killed in Nice as truck attacks family event”. Presumably, the truck was somehow able to manifest artificial intelligence and plough itself through dozens of victims.

Not to be outdone, CNN reported “Truck rams crowd; 84 dead in Nice,” again providing a convenient way of avoiding any mention of the ideology that inspired the driver."

Really. So they actually said the driver was innocent of any devious plan but the truck just up and commandeered itself, do they?

Going back to post 12...

The point of the entire thread is how the media avoided the fact this was a terrorist attack, avoided the using the term TERRORIST in the headings, and instead focused on and declared how THE TRUCK killed those people.

Much like how Ivana works his ass of to defend not mentioning how many attack are terrorist attacks, you seek to ignore the focus of the thread, want to ignore the pictures, want to ugnore the headlines, and take the issue off in another direction(spin).

You are free to do that as you wish. The premise of my post has been proven with pictures, headlines, and links.
- YOU show ME in the attention-grabbing photos or the headlines where emphasis was placed on the fact that this was a terririst attack. Had I not already heard about the attack on the radio and saw these photis/headlines I would have initially thought sone drunk semi-driving Frenchman gad mowed down his fellow countryman.

Feel free to engage in the Alynski tactics if you wish. I do not. Have a nice evening.

-----

No use of the word 'Islamic Extremist', 'Radical Islam', 'ISIS', or even 'terrorist'.
No mention of 'terrorism' or 'terrorist' at all (for example, 'Terrorist Attack - Rams Truck Into Crowd killing 84') - Just 'TRUCK Rams Crow'.

So how long before we see Liberals demanding legislation be passed regarding TRUCKS or demanding Semis be labeled as 'ASAULT Trucks'? :p

"Given that the truck alone, and not the ideology that radicalized the terrorist who used one as a weapon, is to blame for the massacre in Nice, the solution to stop further violence is simple; Ban deadly assault trucks."

seriously? that's what you got from that?

get a life.

And you failed.

'Nuff said...buh-bye.

I don't need to "provide" jack shit --- you do. I posed the question.

Post 12. 'Bout a hundred posts ago.
Still stands untouched.

And all you can do is run away.
Run away? You notice things as well as you read - still here. :p what a doofus...

-----

No use of the word 'Islamic Extremist', 'Radical Islam', 'ISIS', or even 'terrorist'.
No mention of 'terrorism' or 'terrorist' at all (for example, 'Terrorist Attack - Rams Truck Into Crowd killing 84') - Just 'TRUCK Rams Crow'.

So how long before we see Liberals demanding legislation be passed regarding TRUCKS or demanding Semis be labeled as 'ASAULT Trucks'? :p

"Given that the truck alone, and not the ideology that radicalized the terrorist who used one as a weapon, is to blame for the massacre in Nice, the solution to stop further violence is simple; Ban deadly assault trucks."

seriously? that's what you got from that?

get a life.
Dangle, dangle, dangle....there she is. Thought I might have missed the chance to say 'have a good weekend', but like any 3rd testicle here you are hanging around, still not contributing anything. Have a good weekend, Jill.

Going back to post 12...

The point of the entire thread is how the media avoided the fact this was a terrorist attack, avoided the using the term TERRORIST in the headings, and instead focused on and declared how THE TRUCK killed those people.

Much like how Ivana works his ass of to defend not mentioning how many attack are terrorist attacks, you seek to ignore the focus of the thread, want to ignore the pictures, want to ugnore the headlines, and take the issue off in another direction(spin).

You are free to do that as you wish. The premise of my post has been proven with pictures, headlines, and links.
- YOU show ME in the attention-grabbing photos or the headlines where emphasis was placed on the fact that this was a terririst attack. Had I not already heard about the attack on the radio and saw these photis/headlines I would have initially thought sone drunk semi-driving Frenchman gad mowed down his fellow countryman.

Feel free to engage in the Alynski tactics if you wish. I do not. Have a nice evening.

You "provided" jack shit. You provided a blog to Alex Jones, which is laughable enough, which contained purported photos of stories from a CNN page and a NYTimes paper, neither of which headline, after a Google search, appear to exist at all. Nor did your wacko tinfoil blog supply a link to what does not exist. Which stands to reason ------ you can't link what does not exist.

The closest NYTImes story I could find, doing the search myself since you had nothing, said, quote:

=> Officials and witnesses in Nice said at least 84 people, including children, were killed by the driver of the rampaging truck, who mowed them down on the sidewalk. He was shot to death by the police as officers scrambled to respond on what is France’s most important annual holiday. <=
You hacknoid, dishonest lying little fart.

Has any organization claimed responsibility yet? We're all assuming it was ISIS, but it's kind of lo tech for them, isn't it. Also, any ideas why he had fake guns and grenades in the back of the truck?
Do you suppose he was a lone wolf nutcase who self-radicalized? Still a terrorist, but he sounds kinda flaky.
Do you actually know the distinction between isis, Al qaeda, hamas, hezbolla or any other stinking muslim terror group?

They are the same fucking thing.
Um...no they are not.
Fuck you, you fucking loser
and Theowl32, showing off the best of his debating skills...

Ohhh, someone's pissed they got exposed...
Let's give Pogo one more try...

Pogo, do the photos have the words 'terrorist' in them?
- No

Pogo, do the headlines have the words 'terrorist' in them?
- No

Do they state that THE TRUCK killed people?!
- Yes

Premise proven. You lose. Have a nice weekend...buh-bye.

- No

- No

- Yes

Are the photos actual news articles?
- No. They're photos.

Think they are actual stories?
Find links. Prove they exist.

Dishonest lying HACK.

-----

Confiscate all trucks!

- No

- No

- Yes

- No. They're photos.

Find links.

Dishonest lying HACK.
Photo captions tell the partial story...headlines are supposed to tell gist of the story, and the headlines read TRUCK, not tertorist...the link is provided.

The more you continue your argument the more you prove your ignorance.

You lose...and continuing to repeatedly have to point this out to you over and over again just crossed the line of being pointless. As someone pointed out about another liberal earlier, 'I can't fix stupid'. So have fun arguing with yourself about your failed argument from this point on.

- No

- No

- Yes

- No. They're photos.

Find links.

Dishonest lying HACK.
Photo captions tell the partial story...headlines are supposed to tell gist of the story, and the headlines read TRUCK, not tertorist...the link is provided.

No Splooges --- it's not. It's a picture of headlines that DO NOT EXIST on the internet.

I already checked, since you wouldn't do it after a hundred posts.

BUSTED.

-----

Dear easyt65
Isn't this because when the news was first reported,
people didn't have information on which people committed the attack? All they knew was a truck hit the crowd, so that's all they could state.

Even after stories get published with more information, because of legal liability, the news media have to be careful to state phrases like "alleged suspects" and CAN'T go around calling people terrorists unless they want to risk getting sued.

Forum List

Back