Not a joke - I donated money to a Democrat.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
There is hardly anything I agree with Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate, Kentucky, Alison Grimes on. However; there are two things we do agree upon - cut out of control spending, and America-hater, Mitch McConjob needs to go.

Mitch McConjob is a horrible, dispicable form of life who is uglier inside than his reprehensible exterior in every sense of the word. The mere thought of senate majority leader Mitch McConjob disgusts me just as much as Heil Hitler Reid. The only thing that would change under majority leader McConjob is the wreckless out of control spending would just have the letter "R" by it. It'll be business as usual under McConjob.

Mitch McConjob is a truly evil, vicious for of protoplasm in every sense of the word. He plays Neville Chamberlain with the Democrats, yet plays Joseph Stalin with anyone outside the Republicommunist establishment. McConjob is a conniving diabolical bastard who will work to undermine and destroy the likes of Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee and others who want to reign in out of control spending and honour our Founding Fathers.

Getting rid of Mitch McConjob would actually protect good politicians in the Republican Party. That's why I hope Democrat, Alison Grimes defeats McConjob and why I donated to her.

Keep in mind, I am not a registered Republican, I am a Libertarian. While I would love nothing more than to see the Libertarian party have control of the house, senate and presidency; it's unfortunately not gonna happen. At this point in time, the Republican Party is the only hope, and if donating to a Democrat like Grimes can rid the party of sewage like McConjob, at least it's a step in then right direction.

If you wanted to throw your money away, you could have given it to a noble and worthy cause instead. Me:)

While I'd rather stuff money into a fat stripper's G-String than give it too a democrook, I agree McConnell is a fetid piece of shit. It really would be better for the country if the democrook wins.

I just hope enough conservatives win to force his hand and make him do the right thing from time to time. You never know we might luck out, the old bastard might have a stroke or something.

OK, three or four post ranting on about Mitch McConnell that seems to have created so much hate? I realize that the Tea Party targeted him but as we were shown with Obama incumbency is just too hard to overcome.

So list some reason I should think that not voting for McConnell and taking the chance that the evil overlord Reid will stay as majority leader is a good thing. (I don't get to vote for McConnell)

While I'd rather stuff money into a fat stripper's G-String than give it too a democrook, I agree McConnell is a fetid piece of shit. It really would be better for the country if the democrook wins.

I just hope enough conservatives win to force his hand and make him do the right thing from time to time. You never know we might luck out, the old bastard might have a stroke or something.

My luck isnt that good.

Not a joke - I donated money to a Democrat.
I'd do the same. If I had to pick between a liberal/progressive like John McCain or a conservative like Joe Manchin, I'd go with the conservative hands down, democrat or not.

This is the type of behavior the conservative talk show hosts are creating. They attack people from their own general ideological side with such ferocity that their listeners completely buy into it and then act on it. Listen to Mark Levin, and you'll be stunned at what he says about Republicans. You'd think they were Fidel Castro, and his listeners would agree.

I had him on yesterday. He was screaming that people were calling him a "purist". Well, yeah. But he was denying it up and down, screaming that he is a "Constitutionalist". Well, of course, the two need not be exclusive, yet I'm sure his listeners would say the same thing.

Okay, well, whatever. I suspect the Dems will happily cash the checks.

McConnell despite all the cash he had to run on against Grimes was taken away in the primary fight. Now to mobilize and punish him further and strip him of his Senate seat.

It is wonderful. I love it. And if I can I'll be there in person to see the bastard go down in flames.

Only a dumbass would give money to a democrat! I hope Mitch wins, we need the majority.

Surely you jest. What is the point of a majority when daily the man who leads the Senate actively tries to kill off fellow members who lean conservative?

OK, three or four post ranting on about Mitch McConnell that seems to have created so much hate? I realize that the Tea Party targeted him but as we were shown with Obama incumbency is just too hard to overcome.

So list some reason I should think that not voting for McConnell and taking the chance that the evil overlord Reid will stay as majority leader is a good thing. (I don't get to vote for McConnell)

McConnell has blatantly declared war on conservatives who in effect keep him and others sadly in power for too long.

It is time to strip him of his kingship. Grimes is the way to do it. I prefer rallying the troops to go out in droves, carry an anti Mitch sign and put a D in the seat.

But I'm a rabble rouser after all.

I have donated to Democrats in the past.. Even voted for them.

Of course they were local elections and even they knew they couldn't embrace the platform of the National Party and get elected.

We don't want to win the battle but lose the war. Objective No. 1 is to get control of the Senate. That's not going to be easy and it would be foolish IMO to let a safe seat get away by supporting the opposition. Get control first and then the internal battles can be waged to marginalize or lessen the power of the old bulls who've lost their balls over the years.

We don't want to win the battle but lose the war. Objective No. 1 is to get control of the Senate. That's not going to be easy and it would be foolish IMO to let a safe seat get away by supporting the opposition. Get control first and then the internal battles can be waged to marginalize or lessen the power of the old bulls who've lost their balls over the years.

We keep hearing that over and over, nothing ever advances but the growth of state power.

If we could take the senate over while unseating Mitch, it would be a net win. Of course some fuckstick like Mclame might take over, I dunno.

The bottom line is that the old RINO statists need to go.

One way or the other.

Forum List

Back