Nostradamus' "Mabus"

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
Century 2, Quatrain 62

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Ray Mabus, former governor of Mississippi, and former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, has been a senior foreign policy advisor to Barack Obama in his campaign.

Maybe it's nothing. Or maybe it's something. :eusa_think:

Ray Mabus, former governor of Mississippi, and former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, has been a senior foreign policy advisor to Barack Obama in his campaign.

I'm going to ask my Magic Eight Ball, then the Ouija Board so I'll know for sure..........

Joe Biden said that Obama will be tested. Obviously he knows something. My guess is that he's going to have Mabus terminated and blame it on the Iranians. Obama will then declare war on Iran and all hell will break loose.

:eusa_shifty:

Joe Biden said that Obama will be tested. Obviously he knows something. My guess is that he's going to have Mabus terminated and blame it on the Iranians. Obama will then declare war on Iran and all hell will break loose.

:eusa_shifty:

Too bad he has no power to declare war.

is it possible yall will shut the fuck up about all this bullshit?

I was just about to, but you just HAD to come in and pop shit, didn't you?

Is it possible you'll stay out of the "conspiracy theories" forum if they bother you so much?

Yeah except it says Mabus soon will die.....This guy is alive and not involved with Obama anymore.

'Mabus' then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

Yeah except it says Mabus soon will die.....This guy is alive and not involved with Obama anymore.

'Mabus' then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

Um, ok. So if Ray dies sometime soon, then this might mean something. If not, then it means nothing.

And you have no clue whether or not he's still involved with Obama.

It is only a mask. Anything on that TV is questionable.

Watch the Russian Oil Prices, the are being skewed just as the American Oil prices were over the last year. This next year is going to change everything. It is almost time for the grand revelation.

Forum List

Back