Norway Attacker Was Zionist

Norway's version of Charles Manson tried to spark Norwegian Helter Skelter...
:cuckoo:
Lawyer: Norway suspect wanted anti-Muslim crusade
24 July`11 — The man blamed for killing at least 93 people during terrorist attacks on Norway's government headquarters and an island retreat for young people wanted to trigger an anti-Muslim revolution in Norwegian society, his lawyer said Sunday.
A chief surgeon treating the wounded from Friday's mass shooting, meanwhile, said he believes the attacker used special "dum-dum" bullets that cause massive internal injuries. The doctor told The Associated Press that the killer's chosen ammo "exploded inside the body." The manifesto that 32-year-old suspect Anders Behring Breivik published online ranted against Muslim immigration to Europe and vowed revenge on those "indigenous Europeans" whom he deemed had betrayed their heritage. The document said they would be punished for their "treasonous acts."

Police said they were analyzing the approximately 1,500-page document. They said it was published Friday shortly before the back-to-back bomb and gun attacks. Breivik's lawyer, Geir Lippestad, said his client wrote the document alone. While police said they were investigating reports of a second assailant on the island, the lawyer said Breivik claims no one helped him.

The treatise detailed plans to acquire firearms and explosives, and even appeared to describe a test explosion: "BOOM! The detonation was successful!!!" It ends with a note dated 12:51 p.m. on July 22: "I believe this will be my last entry." That day, a bomb killed seven people in downtown Oslo and, about 90 minutes later, a gunman began opening fire on about 600 young people at a retreat on Utoya Island. Police said the death toll in the shooting rose by one Sunday to 86.

That brings total fatalities to 93, with more than 90 wounded. People remain missing at both scenes. Police have not released the names of any victims. Authorities revealed Sunday that one of the attacker's first victims on the island was an off-duty police officer who had been hired by the camp directors to provide private security in his spare time. Oslo Police Union Chairman Sigve Bolstad declined to identify the victim.

MORE

See also:

Obama calls Norway prime minister
Jul 24, 2011 - President Obama called Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg today to offer help for recovery from the Friday terrorist attacks that killed at least 92 people.

The White House readout:
The president called Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg this afternoon to express personally and on behalf of the American people his deepest condolences for the dozens of innocent Norwegians killed and injured in yesterday's senseless attacks in Oslo and Utoya Island.

The president offered any assistance the United States could provide to the Norwegian government in dealing with this horrible tragedy.

In this incredibly difficult time, the president reaffirmed the deep and longstanding friendship between the United States and Norway.

Source

I agree with what he says but not with what he did.

I still wonder why he did not attack Muslims.

Wow this is like the "Schizophrenia Thread".

I'm out of here before it catches.

You like Muslims William? I think its strange how some white racists feel this kinship with Muslims.

We have a common enemy. :cool:

Who? I think its strange for white racists to feel a kinship with Muslims considering Islam is a religion and Muslims can be from non white countries like Pakistan and Nigeria.

Many of the white racists realize that Zionism is infecting our nation and the world.

As do most Muslim people of the world.

So we have a common interest because of this one issue.

Kind of reminds me how the United States and Communist Russia were allies during WWII to defeat a common foe. :doubt:

We have a common enemy. :cool:

Who? I think its strange for white racists to feel a kinship with Muslims considering Islam is a religion and Muslims can be from non white countries like Pakistan and Nigeria.

Many of the white racists realize that Zionism is infecting our nation and the world.

As do most Muslim people of the world.

So we have a common interest because of this one issue.

Kind of reminds me how the United States and Communist Russia were allies during WWII to defeat a common foe. :doubt:

Hmm I guess some of the white racists may side with Muslims on that issue however I have heard some white racists also say some really nasty things about Arabs and Muslims, so I guess it depends.

Don't get me wrong.

I have an account and post sometimes on Stormfront.

Some people treat me okay and others hate my guts because I am Muslim and assume that I am black.

But then again, there are quite a few people who have the same opinion of me right here on USMB :doubt:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Don't get me wrong.

Some people treat me okay and others hate my guts because I am Muslim and assume that I am black.

But then again, there are quite a few people who have the same opinion of me right here on USMB :doubt:

Thats what I dont understand, there are so many Black Muslims not just in the US but in Africa and the Middle East, so if you are saying you are ok with Muslims you are also ok with Blacks, I think alot of people in the US are treating Muslims as a race and not a religion.

Don't get me wrong.

Thats what I dont understand, there are so many Black Muslims not just in the US but in Africa and the Middle East, so if you are saying you are ok with Muslims you are also ok with Blacks, I think alot of people in the US are treating Muslims as a race and not a religion.
What many people in the United States do not understand about Muslim Americans

Is that the largest group are African Americans and not Arabs.

But for some reason Arab Muslims are the poster boy for American Muslims

Forum List

Back