North Korea's Kim Jong-un named marshal

Discussion in 'Asia' started by xomputer, Jul 18, 2012.

1. xomputer

xomputer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
    I was following the news all day because North Korea made all the fuss today noon by stating that its state media would issue and "important report." Well... It turns out that it wasn't as important as I previously expected it to be... Kim Jong-Un just became the marshal of North Korea.
    Kim is a stub fat man around 28 years old who became marshal just because he was the heir and son of Kim Il Sung, which I really don't understand. And I really don't think highly of North Korea for publicizing this petty news as important.
    By publicizing this as important, they are making a laughing stock out of itself to the international community and the world.
    Anyways I wonder if the North Korean people actually acknowledge Kim Jong-Un as the marshal of North Korea.
    Marshal or not, I am predicting that their main interest isn't in who their leader is or what position he holds, but simply living, and not starving to death.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,884
    Granny wants to know what dey doin', why dey so sneaky, what's goin' on?...
    :eusa_eh:
    North Korea's leader still a mystery
    October 24th, 2012 - The United States and South Korea still have no clear insight on the new leader of North Korea, Kim Jong Un, nearly a year after he replaced his father.
    See also:

What is going on inside North Korea?
    October 25th, 2012 - In the famously opaque world of North Korean politics, the ongoing leadership transition is in some ways proving more dagger than cloak with reports of executions and purges of top military officials in recent days.

3. waltky

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,884
    Granny says, "Dat's right - dat apple don't fall too far from the tree...
    :tongue:
    Is Kim Jong Un more dangerous than his father?
    March 7th, 2013 - North Korea's threat to launch a preemptive nuclear strike against the United States has puzzled American officials, who see the regime ramping up its threats and rhetoric.
    See also:

China warns against Korea escalation
    8 March 2013 - China has appealed for calm on the Korean peninsula, hours after North Korea said it had scrapped all peace pacts with the South and threatened pre-emptive nuclear strikes.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  4. waltky

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,884
    Lil' Kim best put a sock in it...
    :redface:
    North Korea Threatens Japan with Attack
    March 17, 2013 - North Korea has lashed out at Japan for calling for "independent additional sanctions" against Pyongyang.
    See also:

US Defense Official Sees North Korean Threats Backfiring
    March 18, 2013 — A top U.S. defense official is visiting South Korea, where he says North Korea's recent provocations are only further isolating Pyongyang from the rest of the world.

5. waltky

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,884
    Granny says if lil' Kim keeps it up, he gonna have his head handed to him onna platter...
    :cuckoo:
    North Korea readies rockets after U.S. show of force
    28 Mar.`13 - North Korea put its missile units on standby on Friday to attack U.S. military bases in South Korea and the Pacific, after the United States flew two nuclear-capable stealth bombers over the Korean peninsula in a rare show of force.

6. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    North Korea has the security of obama in office. They don't have a thing to worry about.