North Korean missile flies higher, farther than any previous test

Why would they want to bomb Alaska?

NK is building a defensive arsenal, and what they've got so far apparently is working since no one wants to poke the bear too much.

Where does ANY country get off demanding that another country not develop weapons to protect themselves. Russia, the United States, France, China, the United Kingdom, Pakistan, India, Israel and North Korea all have nuclear weapons. North Korea wants to be able to defend against that by saying "go for it, but we'll nuke you back."
I hate nuclear weapons and I wish we could get rid of all of them, but I'm not exactly sure what gives any country the right to refuse other countries to have what they have.

U.S. 1946 King's X

Robert Frost

Having invented a new Holocaust,
And been the first with it to win a war,
How they make haste to cry with fingers crossed,
King's X--no fairs to use it any more!

The difference being that those countries havent been threatening other countries with annihilation.
I get that. However, my understanding is that he has been threatening annihilation in retaliation if he is attacked. He has the countries with the world's biggest nuclear arsenals touching his borders--Russia, China and (via So. Korea) the U.S. The man is a menace, but I can understand to a certain degree his paranoia.
I hope we don't have to go in there and start blowing shit up. As a pre-emptive move, I think we're on pretty shaky ground.

Problem is, who is to say when he decides he feels he is being attacked? When Iran gets the bomb THEY WILL USE IT. When Kim gets his delivery system HE WILL USE IT. If Kim feels threatened, look at it this way, if you felt threatened by a bully, would you go to his house and throw rocks at his windows antagonizing him?

The danger of not acting now is million of lives. Evacuate Seoul NOW, quietly, move them out, then strike his batteries across the border, hit his armies, hit his military installations, hit his silos before it is too late.

Destroy North Korea's military structure and government, move in and take it over as a unified Korean continent. Bring in massive aide to all the suffering people of North Korea. Put the USA military power there to protect it and tell China and Russia to go pound sand. They had their chance to keep Kim under control. Now we are right in Russia and China's BACK DOOR and they can go suck an egg. Now we have the Koreans continent and Japan there as an ally, and we must take Syria and keep it out of the hands of Iran and Russia there. Then we have Iraq, Israel, Saudi Arabia and others in the region. Neither region must fall under the control of Russia, Iran or China.

Trump needs to stay out of it. We don't need WWIII right now. A war is the last thing America needs.
If I understand you right you feel it is no threat on us to allow North Korea to continue to build up their nuclear capabilities. It really seems like a big gamble to me. The reporting we see from the US media clearly shows the threat of North Korea. If the reporting is correct and we continue to do like prior administrations we will definitely pay dearly.

can you expand on the threat we face from North Korea------I am aware of the Alaska thing---
but do not see it as a threat. I am also interested in the threat other countries face from
N. Korea. ---ALSO who are the ALLIES of N. Korea?
Like most on the board the only info I have on North Korea is what I read or watch on the news networks. If you have information that shows the media has been lying to us again and North Korea is a peaceful nation please share this. As far as listing the allies of North Korea, according to the media, Iran and sometimes China are allies of North Korea. The US has many countries that wish us harm and could potentially be one day allies of North Korea.

NK is building a defensive arsenal, and what they've got so far apparently is working since no one wants to poke the bear too much.

Where does ANY country get off demanding that another country not develop weapons to protect themselves. Russia, the United States, France, China, the United Kingdom, Pakistan, India, Israel and North Korea all have nuclear weapons. North Korea wants to be able to defend against that by saying "go for it, but we'll nuke you back."
I hate nuclear weapons and I wish we could get rid of all of them, but I'm not exactly sure what gives any country the right to refuse other countries to have what they have.

U.S. 1946 King's X

Robert Frost

The difference being that those countries havent been threatening other countries with annihilation.
I get that. However, my understanding is that he has been threatening annihilation in retaliation if he is attacked. He has the countries with the world's biggest nuclear arsenals touching his borders--Russia, China and (via So. Korea) the U.S. The man is a menace, but I can understand to a certain degree his paranoia.
I hope we don't have to go in there and start blowing shit up. As a pre-emptive move, I think we're on pretty shaky ground.

Problem is, who is to say when he decides he feels he is being attacked? When Iran gets the bomb THEY WILL USE IT. When Kim gets his delivery system HE WILL USE IT. If Kim feels threatened, look at it this way, if you felt threatened by a bully, would you go to his house and throw rocks at his windows antagonizing him?

The danger of not acting now is million of lives. Evacuate Seoul NOW, quietly, move them out, then strike his batteries across the border, hit his armies, hit his military installations, hit his silos before it is too late.

Destroy North Korea's military structure and government, move in and take it over as a unified Korean continent. Bring in massive aide to all the suffering people of North Korea. Put the USA military power there to protect it and tell China and Russia to go pound sand. They had their chance to keep Kim under control. Now we are right in Russia and China's BACK DOOR and they can go suck an egg.
Who died and made you God of Korea? It is not our place to do any of that unless we are attacked.

Trump needs to stay out of it. We don't need WWIII right now. A war is the last thing America needs.
If I understand you right you feel it is no threat on us to allow North Korea to continue to build up their nuclear capabilities. It really seems like a big gamble to me. The reporting we see from the US media clearly shows the threat of North Korea. If the reporting is correct and we continue to do like prior administrations we will definitely pay dearly.

can you expand on the threat we face from North Korea------I am aware of the Alaska thing---
but do not see it as a threat. I am also interested in the threat other countries face from
Like most on the board the only info I have on North Korea is what I read or watch on the news networks. If you have information that shows the media has been lying to us again and North Korea is a peaceful nation please share this. As far as listing the allies of North Korea, according to the media, Iran and sometimes China are allies of North Korea. The US has many countries that wish us harm and could potentially be one day allies of North Korea.

ok------I do not watch the news on TV----thanks----My sense of Iran is that country SPECIFICALLY \
wants to get control on MARTIME TRADE (together with Russia) . AND Iran--specifically
wants the ISLAMIC WORLD ----by owning Mecca for the SHIITE/ PERSIAN cause (believe it---
it is true) For its purposes-----Iran will ally with any KAFFIR nation that can support its "cause"
<<<<<this is the crap that makes it a very dangerous country

U.S. 1946 King's X

Robert Frost

Destroy North Korea's military structure and government, move in and take it over as a unified Korean continent. Bring in massive aide to all the suffering people of North Korea. Put the USA military power there to protect it and tell China and Russia to go pound sand. They had their chance to keep Kim under control. Now we are right in Russia and China's BACK DOOR and they can go suck an egg.
Who died and made you God of Korea? It is not our place to do any of that unless we are attacked.

Than Lil Kim needs shut his piehole and stop threatening us.

U.S. 1946 King's X

Robert Frost

we were not attacked by Germany

Exactly what China and Russia would want us to do and exactly what we must not do.

We did that with Iran and look where it got us. We have already been doing that for years with the Norks and all it has done is BOUGHT THEM TIME. Now the rational is that N. Korea is too big and must be dealt with------ why then weren't they dealt with BEFORE they were too big?

Before they were too big, the rational was that they weren't big enough! "North Korea is just this tiny developing country. We have time. They are no threat. We are unjustified in taking any unilateral action!" Now that the threat is imminent, the same failed thinking is applied: "North Korea is a large military force to be reckoned with! They have nuclear capability! Lives are now at stake! We must tread lightly, They are a grave threat. We are unjustified in taking any unilateral action!"

In other words, it is the same old globalist / UN / NATO paralysis of never doing anything about anything no matter what the situation. Talk about it until others decide their fate then accept the new consequences!

China and Russia are forming an alliance against us. They do not want us in the area. They do not want us partnering with Japan. They do not want us helping S. Korea. They do not want us in the S. China Sea. They do not want us helping Taiwan or Hong Kong. They have everything to gain and we have everything to lose by pulling out. Trump will not pull out.

To follow China/Russia's mandate would be to give Kim Jong-Un legitimacy. Once he has legitimacy, he will not acquiesce, but only DEMAND MORE. He will demand more as he gains more power and legitimacy, by posing an ever increasingly larger threat and will NEVER negotiate, will never back down, will never disarm. It is the only card he has.

The USA must forge ahead undeterred and establish a beachhead in S. Korea and the region that neither N. Korea, China or Putin dare not cross. We must absolutely assure the safety of Japan and South Korea and show all involved that we call the shots and control the game, not them.

Escalate into war? Possibly, but it won't be Trump's fault, it will be the fault of those who have once again allowed a dangerous rogue nation to rise up to global dominance. Appeasement never works.

U.S. 1946 King's X

Robert Frost

No, and as you know, we entered the war by declaring war on Japan, who was an ally of Germany. Therefore, entering war against Germany, Italy and Japan all at the same time. Are you suggesting that if we just wait until NK attacks SK or Japan, our allies, we can then happily attack NK back?

You are already under attack. History is the teacher. So what you are saying is that if you have a fire bug looking to set houses on fire and is trying to set yours on fire, it is not your place to act to stop him until your house is actually burning? Then what----- grab the extinguisher, try to put the fire out, hope that not too much of your house is lost, then tell him not to do it again? Because that is exactly the PC solution the Western world has been limiting itself to for ages.

All I'm telling you is what we SHOULD do. What we have to do in order to stave off a far bigger problem in the long run. If nations had applied such action years ago, there would be no strife in the Middle East, neither China nor Russia would be a grave threat and we wouldn't have any rogue nuclear powers in the world. But the action you are suggesting is the very same action Europe has taken with the immigrant problem and look where it has gotten them. Sit back, hope for the best and wait for your door to get kicked in.

When your dog growls at you, what do you do, pull your hand back and teach it that it controls you? No, you kick it in the ass and show it who is boss. You show it that it gets rewarded with good behavior, punished for bad. In the end you get a better dog and get to keep all your fingers too.

Last edited:
upload_2017-7-4_10-54-16.png

No, and as you know, we entered the war by declaring war on Japan, who was an ally of Germany. Therefore, entering war against Germany, Italy and Japan all at the same time. Are you suggesting that if we just wait until NK attacks SK or Japan, our allies, we can then happily attack NK back?

upload_2017-7-4_13-4-16.jpeg

Irosie91 didn't specify which war with Germany but she is correct that Germany did not throw the first punch at the United States in either WWI or WWII.

But since it's OK in your mind to attack allies of countries that attack us that would mean that if South Korea or any other country attacks us then we would be at war with all their allies also.

Is that how you want it to go down?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Remember, the pussies heading The European Union would raid American embassies and take hostages if America bitch-slapped the fat kid.

You'll know Trump is ready to strike when he recalls all American personnel from wussnations - Germany, Belgium and definitely France!

Exactly what China and Russia would want us to do and exactly what we must not do.

We did that with Iran and look where it got us. We have already been doing that for years with the Norks and all it has done is BOUGHT THEM TIME. Now the rational is that N. Korea is too big and must be dealt with------ why then weren't they dealt with BEFORE they were too big?

Before they were too big, the rational was that they weren't big enough! "North Korea is just this tiny developing country. We have time. They are no threat. We are unjustified in taking any unilateral action!" Now that the threat is imminent, the same failed thinking is applied: "North Korea is a large military force to be reckoned with! They have nuclear capability! Lives are now at stake! We must tread lightly, They are a grave threat. We are unjustified in taking any unilateral action!"

In other words, it is the same old globalist / UN / NATO paralysis of never doing anything about anything no matter what the situation. Talk about it until others decide their fate then accept the new consequences!

China and Russia are forming an alliance against us. They do not want us in the area. They do not want us partnering with Japan. They do not want us helping S. Korea. They do not want us in the S. China Sea. They do not want us helping Taiwan or Hong Kong. They have everything to gain and we have everything to lose by pulling out. Trump will not pull out.

To follow China/Russia's mandate would be to give Kim Jong-Un legitimacy. Once he has legitimacy, he will not acquiesce, but only DEMAND MORE. He will demand more as he gains more power and legitimacy, by posing an ever increasingly larger threat and will NEVER negotiate, will never back down, will never disarm. It is the only card he has.

The USA must forge ahead undeterred and establish a beachhead in S. Korea and the region that neither N. Korea, China or Putin dare not cross. We must absolutely assure the safety of Japan and South Korea and show all involved that we call the shots and control the game, not them.

Escalate into war? Possibly, but it won't be Trump's fault, it will be the fault of those who have once again allowed a dangerous rogue nation to rise up to global dominance. Appeasement never works.

We know this and understand it all far to well. The problem is the bottom feeders take what their msm truth bible's say and omg it's the God's honest truth there.

upload_2017-7-4_11-18-11.png

I think Japan and South Korea should announce they're going nuclear and then tell China that if Seoul is ever struck by North Korea, they will treat that as if China attacked them and respond by hitting Beijing. I believe THAT would compel the do-nothing Chinese to reign in their bad dog in North Korea.
. Our nuclear strike capable subs should be the biggest motivator out there for these players to act right. Not sure what is causing the world to go crazy now, other than our very own turmoil that has the world guessing like we were when the Soviet Union crashed.

I think the idea of Japan and South Korea going nuclear would compel China to finally do something about North Korea. Furthermore, the South Koreans would pay the highest price if war breaks out...again. We sort of have our hands tied UNLESS the north does something especially egregious.
. Shouldn't we just supply them with the nukes needed, and with the launch systems as needed strictly for their DEFENSE, and not promote them to become a nuclear power if not currently one now ??? Enough of this proliferation right ?? We should be highly involved in the defense of these allied interest in these regions, and yet not promote further proliferation of nuke technology upon this Earth.

I don't think you can just PACK UP NUCLEAR BOMBS and mail them to other countries-----
There are all kinds of things that have to be DONE to them ----maintenance and stuff that
amounts to -------KNOWING THE INS AND OUTS OF NUCLEAR REACTORS and having
the means to make DA BOMB
. Why can't you transport the weapons, and the training teams to operate the systems ? I mean we transported two of them all the way to Japan, and then dropped them. We just do it without dropping them this time. :)

ok------I do not watch the news on TV----thanks----My sense of Iran is that country SPECIFICALLY \
wants to get control on MARTIME TRADE (together with Russia) . AND Iran--specifically
wants the ISLAMIC WORLD ----by owning Mecca for the SHIITE/ PERSIAN cause (believe it---
it is true) For its purposes-----Iran will ally with any KAFFIR nation that can support its "cause"
<<<<<this is the crap that makes it a very dangerous country
Where do you get your news? If you have information that says North Korea is not a threat now or at anytime in the future please educate us. I hope you are not using "liberal" reasoning to come up with your conclusion.

I think Japan and South Korea should announce they're going nuclear and then tell China that if Seoul is ever struck by North Korea, they will treat that as if China attacked them and respond by hitting Beijing. I believe THAT would compel the do-nothing Chinese to reign in their bad dog in North Korea.
. Our nuclear strike capable subs should be the biggest motivator out there for these players to act right. Not sure what is causing the world to go crazy now, other than our very own turmoil that has the world guessing like we were when the Soviet Union crashed.

I think the idea of Japan and South Korea going nuclear would compel China to finally do something about North Korea. Furthermore, the South Koreans would pay the highest price if war breaks out...again. We sort of have our hands tied UNLESS the north does something especially egregious.
. Shouldn't we just supply them with the nukes needed, and with the launch systems as needed strictly for their DEFENSE, and not promote them to become a nuclear power if not currently one now ??? Enough of this proliferation right ?? We should be highly involved in the defense of these allied interest in these regions, and yet not promote further proliferation of nuke technology upon this Earth.

I don't think you can just PACK UP NUCLEAR BOMBS and mail them to other countries-----
There are all kinds of things that have to be DONE to them ----maintenance and stuff that
. Why can't you transport the weapons, and the training teams to operate the systems ? I mean we transported two of them all the way to Japan, and then dropped them. We just do it without dropping them this time. :)

I do not think so------I think they need constant maintenance------you cannot just STORE them

The choice is quickly looming before us. Either accept North Korea as a hostile nuclear force in the western pacific able to hit Alaska, Hawaii and the western coast, or go to war to stop them. Come to think of it, I haven't much use for Hawaii or the West Coast. But save Alaska. Maybe Trump can build the wall by charging Hollywood, Seattleites and San Francisco Elites $200,000 apiece for protection.

Assuming everything we hear and see about what is going on in North Korea we have no choice as the snowball is getting bigger and it is rolling downhill and heading right toward us. I would strike them with everything and then spend the rest of my life with the pain of having to destroy a nation of people most of which are completely innocent. We could assassinate their leader but that would be a gamble. The only choice is war which is a very sad thought. "Assuming everything we hear is the truth"

My preference ----as always-----is a bullet in the HEAD OF THE SNAKE. A partial list of
heads that SHOULD have been lead injected includes ----Gamal Abdel Nasser, Saddam
Hussein, Idi Amin, Khadaffy duck, Pol pots, Adolf Hitler, Hafez Assad <<<<ALL OF
THEM lived for DECADES too long. (it would have also been good if someone in mecca
had the foresight to stick an abortifacient into amina)
. Heck the left would include Americans in your list. Ain't that crazy ?

I do not think so------I think they need constant maintenance------you cannot just STORE them
. Aren't they stored here in missles, and on subs ?? We would just have to be the teams in theater to maintenance them and keep them ready.

Forum List

Back