Huffpo:straight cis man engaged to straight trans woman

stop celebrating delusions you morons. These are both gay guys

My Experiences As A Straight Cis Man Engaged To A Straight Trans Woman | HuffPost

Who cares?

RWNJs are Peeping Tom's.

Get a life and stop meddling in the lives of others. It's sick.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
You stupid fuck we left them alone. Then they came out and wanted to use bathrooms opposite of their gender. They are the ones that started to meddle.

My Experiences As A Straight Cis Man Engaged To A Straight Trans Woman | HuffPost

Who cares?

RWNJs are Peeping Tom's.

You stupid fuck we left them alone. Then they came out and wanted to use bathrooms opposite of their gender. They are the ones that started to meddle.

So, you believe that's something new? Where do think they've ALWAYS peed?

You creepy nutters, sneaking around, peeking at peepee's is what's new. You phony christians are so damn gullible, when the GOP needed something to distract you from the shirt they're doing to you and you ur family, you fell for it.

With less than .03% of the population being transgender and even fewer transitioning, you'll never see one and if you do, you won't know it.

That's Point Zero Three Percent. Do the math.

Who cares?

RWNJs are Peeping Tom's.

You creepy nutters, sneaking around, peeking at peepee's is what's new. You phony christians are so damn gullible, when the GOP needed something to distract you from the shirt they're doing to you and you ur family, you fell for it.

With less than .03% of the population being transgender and even fewer transitioning, you'll never see one and if you do, you won't know it.

Men didn't change in front of little girls either.

Who cares?

RWNJs are Peeping Tom's.

Yet you literally want to force us to believe these are two heterosexuals, when they are clearly both NOT heterosexual. You guys are passing laws to force us to play along with delusions like this. Then expect us to ignore it.

Go to hell.

Who cares?

RWNJs are Peeping Tom's.

So why force all this shit on society if there are so few of them? Why so much attention on this issue? Boycotting states because they pass laws forbidding local democrat controlled shitholes from passing laws forcing people to deny reality? Why don't you focus on real issues that impacts everyone, like age discrimination?

Forum List

Back