North Korea fires off a third missile in three weeks, what is China doing exactly to prevent this?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm not convinced that China is doing anything. They have been using N Korea to poke a stick at America and the world for a long time.

China is the biggest threat and noone is holding them to account or punishing them. I highly doubt at this point after constant tests that China is doing anything to slow down N Korea. The world needs to act before N Korea becomes a nuclear power, and then you will REALLY have a problem.

China is engaging in these acts via proxy; that of N Korea. Allowing them to expand into the Southern China Sea and ramp up their own economy and military capabilities while everyone has an eye on N Korea.

I'm not convinced that China is doing anything. They have been using N Korea to poke a stick at America and the world for a long time.

China is the biggest threat and noone is holding them to account or punishing them. I highly doubt at this point after constant tests that China is doing anything to slow down N Korea. The world needs to act before N Korea becomes a nuclear power, and then you will REALLY have a problem.

China is engaging in these acts via proxy; that of N Korea. Allowing them to expand into the Southern China Sea and ramp up their own economy and military capabilities while everyone has an eye on N Korea.

And why should China do anything, exactly? It's not them who's being threatened. Let Japan, South Korea and the US deal with it.

I don't understand how the US testing missiles is not a threat but NK testing missiles is a threat. After all, we know which of them has actually used nukes on cities.

Forum List

Back