Credit to CNN on Memorial Day. Allowed General Mark Hertling to speak about fallen soldiers

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
On New Day today, he provided an almost baseball-like photo of fallen soldiers and provided some background stories for them. You could see his eyes radiate sadness as he spoke about these fallen men and women. He also went on to explain that he worries about the disconnect between young civilians today and those who serve. Asked for people not just to thank people for their service, but honor those who have fallen,

Well said. :salute:

Actually I have been watching a fair amount of CNN lately, and I think they are smelling blood in the water around FOX. Fareed Zakaria actually admonished snowflake liberals about being intolerant to the ideas of conservatives by walking out of commencement ceremonies while conservatives were addressing them.

Now I have no doubt that CNN is left, but I suspect they may be trying to steal some audience share from the damaged Fox brand by sprinkling in more balance of views.

c483a3fcb9e668f6374b8a90567acb68.jpg

Thanks Tyrone for fucking up a thread that could have led to a decent discussion about our fallen.
Way to go dude.

Forum List

Back