North Carolina too obama

No, the tarheels of the great state want nothing of or from the likes of the bigreb militia mutts.

No, the tarheels of the great state want nothing of or from the likes of the bigreb militia mutts.
So jake thinks I am a dog and I guess he wants to eat me like his lord and master use to eat dog when he was a child.
How did the recall election go for you jake? Did it end up like you predicted? No I don't think it did.

Oh and while I am setting the record straight no one gives a shit about your opinion.

You speak for no one but the divided personalities in your head, silly milita mutt. :lol:

For the record, no one cares what you think, son, no one.

NC will go for Romney, and so he does not need you sillies. Vote for someone else.

You speak for no one but the divided personalities in your head, silly milita mutt. :lol:

NC will go for Romney, and so he does not need you sillies. Vote for someone else.

Stop whining I said Walker would win you said he wouldn't Yes North Carolina will say no to obama. I bet that makes you sad.

No Indiana. no North Carolina,
........ Florida Michigan Ohio Wisconsin..... Penn or VA? Up too? LMAO I'm a serious gambler Obama has NO shot

Stop whining I said Walker would win you said he wouldn't Yes North Carolina will say no to obama. I bet that makes you sad.

You are lying. I have said for a long time North Carolina will go Romney, far longer than you (look it up, loser). The GOP does not need or want your vote in NC.

No one cares, kid, what you think, other than the voices in your head, and they don't really care either.

No Indiana. no North Carolina,
........ Florida Michigan Ohio Wisconsin..... Penn or VA? Up too? LMAO I'm a serious gambler Obama has NO shot

Don't sound like the far right crazees, salem. Obama has a solid shot, if the economy holds or ticks down some in unemployment. My bet is FL, NC, VA will go Romney. WI, MI, PA will go Obama. Ohio will decide the election.

Romney must do better than GOP average with Latinos and women (possible) and hold the evangelicals in FL, NC, and VA who despise Mormonism (probable).

Romney has a good chance but is no shoo-in now.

Forum List

Back