North Carolina too obama

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Nobama Nobama hey hey hey good bye.

obama losing black support in North Carolina

Via Business Insider, this is fine blog material on a slow news day but is anyone taking this result seriously? C’mon. Even PPP sheepishly notes that it “seems like an unrealistically low share of African American voters for Obama.”
Poll: Obama losing 20% of black vote to Romney in North Carolina? « Hot Air

obama is losing black voters on the same sex marriage issue. He arm twisted the NAACP into agreeing with him and the result was blacks leaving the NAACP.

obama may be left with his only reliable group as gays, which are about 1% of the population.

obama is losing black voters on the same sex marriage issue. He arm twisted the NAACP into agreeing with him and the result was blacks leaving the NAACP.

obama may be left with his only reliable group as gays, which are about 1% of the population.

You see obama is not a leader instead of pushing his agenda he should work on the high underemployment numbers of blacks. It's around 17% isn't it?

oooooooooookay follow me here...a lot of people are gonna bitch and whine about obama...but when push comes to shove in that voting booth....i think a lot will stay with obama.....simple as that....

oooooooooookay follow me here...a lot of people are gonna bitch and whine about obama...but when push comes to shove in that voting booth....i think a lot will stay with obama.....simple as that....

That supposes that they will make it to the voting booth. Blacks and hispanics are historically low turnout voters. They made an effort to elect obama. That effort will not be repeated.

It you use historical facts It will disagree with you. I don't know bones I talk with a lot of people in North Carolina they are not happy with obama and will not vote for him, and a few are blacks.

That supposes that they will make it to the voting booth. Blacks and hispanics are historically low turnout voters. They made an effort to elect obama. That effort will not be repeated.

I agree it's kind of hard to get motivated when you're unemployed and support the incumbent president.

I dont think that is necessarily true. The gays I talk to dislike him just like every other group.

You could be right. But I dont think they will. In fact, I think there will be a number who are afraid to criticize Obama still who will vote against him when in the voting booth.

You could be right. But I dont think they will. In fact, I think there will be a number who are afraid to criticize Obama still who will vote against him when in the voting booth.

That's possible but if I know them and they openly oppose obama I have there back.

Obama doesn't need NC to win. That was a bonus state in 08. You people better start worrying about Ohio.

It's a key battleground state, dipshit. He needs it.

North Carolina Leaves Obama Campaign Worried :: Faith Hope & Politics
President Obama is working hard to secure his support in the key, battleground state of North Carolina...

North Carolina in 2012 Elections - Who Will Win North Carolina in 2012 Elections? - Battle State North Carolina in 2012 Elections
This article presents a snapshot of voters, issues and trends in battleground state North Carolina...

North Carolina is a battleground state for 2012

Nobama Nobama hey hey hey good bye.

obama losing black support in North Carolina

Via Business Insider, this is fine blog material on a slow news day but is anyone taking this result seriously? C’mon. Even PPP sheepishly notes that it “seems like an unrealistically low share of African American voters for Obama.”

I have said elsewhere NC should go GOP, and if Obama loses 20% of the black vote here, then NC should be in the Republican column on election day.

Forum List

Back