Norman Braman, Sheldon Adelson and Paul Singer

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Rubio already has Braman, probably Adelson and word is he is going to court Singer.

What do the three have in common, all 3 are billionaire Jews, who probably love Rubio's hawkish view on Iran and his devotion to Israel.

OH anything for the love of money, sell your soul some will. Will be interesting, now if someone is more pro Israel than Rubio and is a hawk, most likely Bush, Rubio might have a fight. He is being bought and paid for. Sounds like he is already owned by Braman, if you read about their relationship.

Now please tell me how 3% of the pop. controls America. Who are they, the Zionist , lets be clear on how money rules and rules our foreign policy.

How many young American men have to die and become disabled for Israel??

The billionaires rule and run this country, and money has for many years, its just worst and well in the open now days. They don't even try and hide it.

I may have to vote for Bernie, not that he will win. The southern blacks will not vote for a jew.
I'm thinking Trump. Actually I sometimes wonder why I even bother to vote. The vote in 2000 was a coup.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back