Anyone watching tonight's democratic debate?

BIG_Vote_for_none_of_the_Above_campaign_button_movie_prop_Brewsters_Millions-205x205.jpg

Didn't watch it. Hadn't a clue it was even on. Watching Desolation of Smaug. Again.It's more interesting even though I have seen it probably 40 times.

Sounded me like a bunch of Communists planning to redistribute more of the wealth of hard working business owners and giver it away in college educations even for illegal aliens. Let's see. "free" college for everyone, even illegal aliens, more money for single women and poor blacks through Social Security, everyone gets "free" Medicare, more illegal immigration, etc. About the only freebie not promised was free haircuts for bald guys.

LOL. Fellows, you are going to have a heart attack when one of tonights contestants beats whichever clown you choose. You have ran real men like Huntsman of Utah off, and are giving us this warmed over version of Tail Gunner Joe for candidates.

Didn't watch it. Hadn't a clue it was even on. Watching Desolation of Smaug. Again.It's more interesting even though I have seen it probably 40 times.
We love lotr and the hobbit movies at my house, to a crazzy degree.

Forum List

Back