Normal again?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It's a lie.
America has never been a "normal" country of German-British slaves.

No one but America could ignite the world revolution.

No one except the Great Apaches could resist huge empires with huge armies of slaves.

No one but the great America built towers that went straight to the sky.

America has never been "normal", it has always been the Greatest.

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

The German pimp must answer for the desecrated honor of the Great Reagan.
No one dares to pretend to be Reagan, being a stinking German pimp.

German pimps have 2 enemies: lighter and foil

Ok. I thought they'd be more worried about competing pimps or their girls holding out on them.

That shows how little I know about pimpery.

Say, did one of Zelensky's underlings slip some kind of hallucinogenic drug in your vodka, Ivan?

Soon you will see it in bright colors

Wow! You're right!

1693446903902.jpeg

Ok. I thought they'd be more worried about competing pimps or their girls holding out on them.

That shows how little I know about pimpery.

Say, did one of Zelensky's underlings slip some kind of hallucinogenic drug in your vodka, Ivan?
You know enough about pimping because you vote for pimps.
Pimps are now competing for the guillotine like in the good old days.

Are you sure that Zelensky did not suck pimps' cocks when they signed documents about the genocide of the Lesser Poland population of Ukraine? Why then did he collude with them and ignore Ukraine's ban on the use of long-range tactical missiles?

Wasn't his idol moscow's Bandera in the same bunch with the pimps of Stalin and Roosevelt when they occupied Małopolska in 1939?

First, vodka itself is hallucinogenic. I despise the German culture of pimps and alcoholics, so I don't drink alcohol. Alcohol is the drink of the German slaves.

Secondly, I never use any hallucinogens, because hallucinations are the lot of degenerate hippies.

Thirdly. We now have nothing but vodka and hippie drugs. Our heroin is now synthetic crap, our cocaine is now damn expensive, so I prefer "healthy lifestyle". Thanks to the German pimps for this.

Ok. Would you like to share whatever that was you smoked with the rest of us?
In his own odd way he is addressing “American Exceptionalism.”

There are many critics of that notion. I think it has some very valid aspects as well as being a bit overwrought.

But I don’t really know what RuPaul, here, is talking about.

In his own odd way he is addressing “American Exceptionalism.”

There are many critics of that notion. I think it has some very valid aspects as well as being a bit overwrought.

But I don’t really know what RuPaul, here, is talking about.

Well that make two of us. I don't have a clue what he's trying to say. He must be hanging out with Rasputin the mad monk or something.

Well that make two of us. I don't have a clue what he's trying to say. He must be hanging out with Rasputin the mad monk or something.
To understand what I am talking about, you must first learn to think. And you don't know how to think because you confused a German pimp with the Great Reagan. To understand that the pimp is not Reagan, you need a little brain, and you don't have any.

To understand what I am talking about, you must first learn to think. And you don't know how to think because you confused a German pimp with the Great Reagan. To understand that the pimp is not Reagan, you need a little brain, and you don't have any.

OK, I know the story of Reagan. Now tell me about Rasputin, the mad monk.

OK, I know the story of Reagan. Now tell me about Rasputin, the mad monk.
British adviser. Nicholas 2 himself was a British field marshal, a traitor to freedom. He completely rolled back the reforms of 1861. He tried to suppress the Revolution in Austria-Hungary. His middle name is Nicholas the Bloody.

British adviser. Nicholas 2 himself was a British field marshal, a traitor to freedom. He completely rolled back the reforms of 1861. He tried to suppress the Revolution in Austria-Hungary. His middle name is Nicholas the Bloody.

OK, that's all well and good. But don't you have any cool stories to tell about him?

What was with that beard? Didn't anyone shave back then? And what was he mad about?

I suppose if I had to live in Russia back then, I'd be pretty pissed off too. They didn't have any light bulbs or radios

Forum List

Back