NONE of current REPUKES stand a chance against Obama

Ugh. Right. :thup:

Actually, the private sector 'Did that,' and 30 years of Reaganomics empowered them. This has been bubbling below the surface for some time, friend.

Hey simpleton, how do you explain the rest of the world going through the same shit? Is that Reagan's fault too? :lol::lol::lol:

Derkha Derkha Derkha!

Lemme guess, the rest of the world's going through it because the Democrats held Congress for 2 years prior?

Idiot.

God, what do I even say to an idiotic comment like that?

Hey dumb ass, where did I say anything about Democrats........ you're the asshole blaming everything that sucks on Reagan.

Its all about the economy stupid. Jeeze.

Then why would we want to elect the ones who fucked it up to begin with?

I don't know, but Barney Frank and Chris Dodd keep getting elected anyway.

My thought is that democrats are stupid - that they align with the party in the way a sports fan aligns with a team. I don't think the average democrat, with their IQ of 75, has any grasp of economics or causative acts. The SEUI bosses say vote democrat, so they do, cuz SEUI is taking care of them....

Actually, the private sector 'Did that,' and 30 years of Reaganomics empowered them. This has been bubbling below the surface for some time, friend.

Izzatrite?

So did your SEUI bosses ever happen to mention the "Housing Bubble" to you? At one of the "Kill Bush" rallies, did they happen to mention CRA/LMI and the prosecution by Janet Reno of lending institutions which failed to offer low income loans?

I'm kinda thinking not..

Hey, you want to hear a riddle?

What do you call a democrat with an IQ above 80?

A Republican!

My thought is that democrats are stupid - that they align with the party in the way a sports fan aligns with a team.

Pure projection. Lock-step obedience and blind trust in assholes like Bush/Cheney/Palin/Paul is legendary on the right. You're like little playback machines repeating what you hear on Fixed News and AM hate radio.

STFU, asshole.

Izzatrite?

So did your SEUI bosses ever happen to mention the "Housing Bubble" to you? At one of the "Kill Bush" rallies, did they happen to mention CRA/LMI and the prosecution by Janet Reno of lending institutions which failed to offer low income loans?

I'm kinda thinking not..

Hey, you want to hear a riddle?

What do you call a democrat with an IQ above 80?

A Republican!

Actually, ya dopey moron, the higher someone's IQ and education level, the higher their propensity to lean to the left/liberal side of the spectrum. Intelligence and predisposition to conservatism are inversely related. This has been true throughout history and today is no different.

Hey simpleton, how do you explain the rest of the world going through the same shit? Is that Reagan's fault too? :lol::lol::lol:

Derkha Derkha Derkha!

Lemme guess, the rest of the world's going through it because the Democrats held Congress for 2 years prior?

Idiot.

God, what do I even say to an idiotic comment like that?

Hey dumb ass, where did I say anything about Democrats........ you're the asshole blaming everything that sucks on Reagan.

Sorry, I don't debate losers. I was negging your childish signature line as much as anything.

Cry about it.

I don't even like Obama but he's going to kick the crap out of these morons...

Romney----zero chance for one simple reason...he's a MORMON and to the southern baptists/holy rollers he might as well be a satan worshipper i.e. they will NEVER vote for a mormon So in your moronic veiwpoint being a mormon makes Romney a "moron" welldoesithyh?

Palin-couldn't win a debate vs. a paper bag..stands no chance vs. OBAMA in debates Actually Palin kicked Joe Bidens ass in the debate they had. so you izzz still the moron.

McCain---needs to go to old folks home bc of his obvious dementia So in your worldly moronic veiwpoint being old makes one a "moron" figures

Haley Barbour---too fat....too much of a redneck...country will never take him seriously So in your moronic view being fat makes one a "moron"

Ron Paul-the only one with a brain but he lacks the 'used car salesman' gladhanding requirement of a true politician...personally to me that makes him the best but to the avg. Joe that makes him seem cold/stiff....If he picked a good VP candidate then he might have a chance...still I think his best chance would be to abandon the REPUKE party and run as an indie....
Ha Ha Ha Ha.. you izzz a DemonRat of a Moron and your azz fails bigtime. I mean bigtime. Kerry On.

My thought is that democrats are stupid - that they align with the party in the way a sports fan aligns with a team.

Pure projection. Lock-step obedience and blind trust in assholes like Bush/Cheney/Palin/Paul is legendary on the right. You're like little playback machines repeating what you hear on Fixed News and AM hate radio.

STFU, asshole.

:lol::lol::lol: I don't think so asswipe. I don't think so.

Then why would we want to elect the ones who fucked it up to begin with?

Oh I think both parties fucked it up.

The Dems have had the last four years.

They haven't straightened out much. They passed HC which will add to the debt. Gotta keep reminding myself how "HISTORIC" that is.

Now it will be the Reps turn to "Straighten out the mess."

Lets just see how successfull they will be.

ahhh yes finally getting to the inevitable endpoint.....
The economy is NOT 'the problem'! Don't believe that lie
spewed by The Duopoly bc
The Duopoly IS "The Problem"!

Dream on nimwit.

If the economy and the job situation doesn't improve just about anybody could beat OL'BO.

no no no...ya FUKTARD....
the economy is NOT 'the problem'....:cuckoo:
The Duopoly IS 'the problem'!:eusa_shhh:

Lets vote for somebody instead of voting against them. Obama is terrible but we Reps lost the election because we did not run a leader. Where is the leader, I can't see him or her yet. None of the names that are out there have a chance. I like Trump for the sensational stuff he will bring to the party but not as president.

Romney's religion won't matter much.

you're dreaming.....adding to the bible is as good as being a SATANIST....the South will never vote for Romney and so he will never serve a single day as president bc he will not win. If he does I will film myself hunting, shoooting, cooking, and eating a crow.....but don't worry it ain't going to happen!

STFU, asshole.

Am I the only person on the planet that thinks it is hilarious when two flip sides of the same Duopoly coin can always point out the flaws and brainwashing of the opposing side while NEVER seeing it in themselves! It's awesome! :cuckoo:

EARTH TO TARDS: THE DUOPOLY IS THE PROBLEM!

STFU, asshole.

Am I the only person on the planet that thinks it is hilarious when two flip sides of the same Duopoly coin can always point out the flaws and brainwashing of the opposing side while NEVER seeing it in themselves! It's awesome! :cuckoo:

EARTH TO TARDS: THE DUOPOLY IS THE PROBLEM!

False equivalence. Reactionaries lie consistently to maintain the status quo, liberals rarely lie while attempting to invoke change and destroy the status quo.

You're confused as hell, like other "both parties are the same!" morons.

Forum List

Back