NONE of current REPUKES stand a chance against Obama

BenMarbleMD

Rookie
Dec 10, 2010
Earth
I don't even like Obama but he's going to kick the crap out of these morons...

Romney----zero chance for one simple reason...he's a MORMON and to the southern baptists/holy rollers he might as well be a satan worshipper i.e. they will NEVER vote for a mormon

Palin-couldn't win a debate vs. a paper bag..stands no chance vs. OBAMA in debates

McCain---needs to go to old folks home bc of his obvious dementia

Haley Barbour---too fat....too much of a redneck...country will never take him seriously

Ron Paul-the only one with a brain but he lacks the 'used car salesman' gladhanding requirement of a true politician...personally to me that makes him the best but to the avg. Joe that makes him seem cold/stiff....If he picked a good VP candidate then he might have a chance...still I think his best chance would be to abandon the REPUKE party and run as an indie....

Dream on nimwit.

If the economy and the job situation doesn't improve just about anybody could beat OL'BO.

Its all about the economy stupid. Jeeze.

LOL, they don't like Obama, then go on to call people, REPUKES.

makes me want to read their shit.

Then why would we want to elect the ones who fucked it up to begin with?
the dems in congress did that

Ugh. Right. :thup:

Actually, the private sector 'Did that,' and 30 years of Reaganomics empowered them. This has been bubbling below the surface for some time, friend.
while in dont disagree that things that got it to where it was occured over decades, most of that time congress was controlled by "DEMOCRATS"
including when Reagan was in office

Oh I think both parties fucked it up.

The Dems have had the last four years.

They haven't straightened out much. They passed HC which will add to the debt. Gotta keep reminding myself how "HISTORIC" that is.

Now it will be the Reps turn to "Straighten out the mess."

Lets just see how successfull they will be.

Spending Money you don't have did it Silly!!! ;)

That's true, but not in the way you're insinuating (At least the way I think you're insinuating). Consumers spending 'Money they don't have' is the main driving force behind what's become known as 'Economic growth-' Bubble and burst. Credit cards in the 80s, overheated stocks in the 90s, then housing in the 00s. Now instead of being honest with ourselves about the situation, we're busy trying to find the next bubble to keep things going.

And sorry, the overwhelming preponderance of this hands off approach that let the private sector go wild with speculation has come from the right.

They haven't straightened out much. They passed HC which will add to the debt. Gotta keep reminding myself how "HISTORIC" that is.

'The Dems have had the last four years.'

That's an extremely ignorant thing to say. 2 years of Democratic majority in Congress, following 6 years of Republicans gone wild in every facet of government, and 30 years of increasingly 'Conservative' policy.

As far as the last 2 years, as much as we like to gripe about this and that not going well, things have only gotten better by every measurement methodology. We're not even in a 'Recession' by definition anymore. Considering just how precipitous and potentially devastating the collapse could have been, I think the government actually did a pretty good job of cushioning the fall.

This is what ultimately happens when you give private entities too much control over the money supply, and allow your middle class to be assaulted with impunity.

What I would give to watch an Obama-Paul debate. Paul isn't even a great speaker but he's so much smarter and genuine than Obama he'd make a fool out of him.

What I would give to watch an Obama-Paul debate. Paul isn't even a great speaker but he's so much smarter and genuine than Obama he'd make a fool out of him.

Paul is definitely an ideologue. He wouldn't be my choice, but we could do a lot worse. I'd much rather an President Paul than, say, a Gingrich.

FYI, nobody has been more closed minded with Ron Paul than the RNC... Remember?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0[/ame]

Last edited:

Actually, the private sector 'Did that,' and 30 years of Reaganomics empowered them. This has been bubbling below the surface for some time, friend.

Hey simpleton, how do you explain the rest of the world going through the same shit? Is that Reagan's fault too? :lol::lol::lol:

Hey simpleton, how do you explain the rest of the world going through the same shit? Is that Reagan's fault too? :lol::lol::lol:

Derkha Derkha Derkha!

Lemme guess, the rest of the world's going through it because the Democrats held Congress for 2 years prior?

Idiot.

God, what do I even say to an idiotic comment like that?

Last edited:

That's an extremely ignorant thing to say. 2 years of Democratic majority in Congress, following 6 years of Republicans gone wild in every facet of government, and 30 years of increasingly 'Conservative' policy.

As far as the last 2 years, as much as we like to gripe about this and that not going well, things have only gotten better by every measurement methodology. We're not even in a 'Recession' by definition anymore. Considering just how precipitous and potentially devastating the collapse could have been, I think the government actually did a pretty good job of cushioning the fall.

This is what ultimately happens when you give private entities too much control over the money supply, and allow your middle class to be assaulted with impunity.

Well it boils down to what the economy and jobs look like in 2012.

If they are doing well then Barry will be re-elected. If not. He won't.

No one will give a shit who's fault any of it is. The Prez will get credit or blame either way.

Last edited:
Romney's religion won't matter much.

After all, we'd rather have a mormon than a muslim in office, so Romney can beat Obama while being mormon

Romney's religion won't matter much.

After all, we'd rather have a mormon than a muslim in office, so Romney can beat Obama while being mormon
On the surface, your theory seems astute, but with a bit of honest thought...it really isn't.

Firstly, Obama didn't or doesn't have to appeal to the RW Chrisitian fundamentalists to get votes. Romney would.

Secondly, Obama won without the support of RW Christian fundamentalists. Romney wouldn't.

Well it boils down to what the economy and jobs look like in 2012.

If they are doing well then Barry will be re-elected. If not. He won't.

No one will give a shit who's fault any of it is. The Prez will get credit or blame either way.

I definitely won't say you're wrong. In all likelyhood you're exactly right.

When the corrections don't come fast enough, the electorate hastily burns the bridges over which it might have arrived, and elect the next batch of empty promises. Round and round we go.

Forum List

Back