Non-classical barbies

Preemptive strike. Villains and dogs tend to attack and violence. There is no point in waiting for them to start raping and eating children like the Taliban do. Dogs, Taliban, pan-Germanists and all terrorists must be exterminated before they harm the innocent.

Funny that your sense of honor and manliness does not extend to fighting pan-Germanists and people you think might be terrorists. Just kill them.

I guess you will never be a cowboy.

The word "rabies" comes from the latin word for madness.

I don't know where you get the tradition of not touching dogs or allowing them in the house, but it must be a fucked up place.

Here in America we love our dogs. We touch them and most let them in the house (pretty sure Brittany kept her puppies in the house).
The vocabulary of all languages is the same, the meaning changes. Almost all ancient roots come from the same source.

The word hell actually came from the word hades, and in Slavonic this vocabulary remained, and in English it was replaced by the name of Helios. Helios was not an underground, but a heavenly ruler, the personification of the sun. Assurs and forest savages were not frightened by hades, but, on the contrary, by heavenly Hell - Helios. Hades was their God.

The same with Dya-bull heavenly bull, Babilonian Bell

And so on.

Dog is a symbol and embodiment of slavery and evil
It's unclean as snake

The vocabulary of all languages is the same, the meaning changes. Almost all ancient roots come from the same source.

The word hell actually came from the word hades, and in Slavonic this vocabulary remained, and in English it was replaced by the name of Helios. Helios was not an underground, but a heavenly ruler, the personification of the sun. Assurs and forest savages were not frightened by hades, but, on the contrary, by heavenly Hell - Helios. Hades was their God.

The same with Dya-bull heavenly bull, Babilonian Bell

And so on.

Dog is a symbol and embodiment of slavery and evil
It's unclean as snake

Unclean according to the same ancient mythology that forbid wearing two different materials at the same time.

It is nonsense.

Unclean according to the same ancient mythology that forbid wearing two different materials at the same time.

It is nonsense.
You're delusional. Here we are talking about the basis of myths, something that has been everywhere and reproduced around the world since ancient times.

You're delusional. Here we are talking about the basis of myths, something that has been everywhere and reproduced around the world since ancient times.

Yes, we are talking about myths. Not reality. The fact that all cultures had their mythology does not make it accurate.

And it's not just myths. This is the real property of a dog: servility, fearfulness, schooling, aggression, promiscuity in sex. This is obviously exactly what people despised. A set of the basest properties of people.

And it's not just myths. This is the real property of a dog: servility, fearfulness, schooling, aggression, promiscuity in sex. This is obviously exactly what people despised. A set of the basest properties of people.

You forgot loyalty, affection, love, and a willingness to die to protect their owners. Not to mention leading the blind, assisting the handicapped, finding explosives, finding drugs, and searching for lost people. Are you saying we should kill all the service dogs too?

I have been around dogs since I was a toddler. I even worked for a short time at a boarding/training facility overseeing a yard with 30 to 40 large dogs at a time. I have never been bitten. Not once.

And yes, it is just myths.

As far as myths, you quote the myths that tell you what you want to hear.

The dog is one of the 12 animals honoured in Chinese astrology. The second day of the Chinese New Year is considered to be the birthday of all dogs and Chinese people often take care to be kind to dogs on that day.

In Christianity, dogs represent faithfulness.[1] Within the Roman Catholic denomination specifically, the iconography of Saint Dominic includes a dog, after the hallow's mother dreamt of a dog springing from her womb and becoming pregnant shortly after that.[6] As such, the Dominican Order (Ecclesiastical Latin: Domini canis) means "dog of the Lord" or "hound of the Lord" (Ecclesiastical Latin: Domini canis).[6] In Christian folklore, a church grim often takes the form of a black dog to guard Christian churches and their churchyards from sacrilege.[7]

A dog is mentioned in the deuterocanonical Book of Tobit, faithfully accompanying Tobias, Tobit's son and the angel Raphael on their journeys.

Dogs were closely associated with Hecate in the Classical world. Dogs were sacred to Artemis and Ares. Cerberus is a three-headed, dragon-tailed watchdog who guards the gates of Hades.[1] Laelaps was a dog in Greek mythology. When Zeus was a baby, a dog, known only as the "golden hound" was charged with protecting the future King of Gods.[14][better source needed] In Homer's epic poem the Odyssey, when the disguised Odysseus returns home after 20 years, he is recognized only by his faithful dog, Argos, who has been waiting all this time for his return.

Based on Greek mythology, three of the 88 constellations in Western astronomy also represent dogs.

In Hindu mythology, Yama, the god of death, owns two watchdogs who have four eyes. They are said to watch over the gates of Naraka.[15] The hunter god Muthappan from the North Malabar region of Kerala has a hunting dog as his mount. Dogs are found in and out of the Muthappan Temple and offerings at the shrine take the form of bronze dog figurines.[16]

The dog (Shvan) is also the vahana or mount of the Hindu god Bhairava. Yudhishthira had approached heaven with his dog who was the god Yama himself,[17] therefore among many Hindus, the common belief exists that caring for or adopting dogs can also pave the way to heaven. Dogs are also shown in the background in the iconography of Hindu deities like Dattatreya, many times dogs are also shown in the background in the iconography of deities like Khandoba.

In Zoroastrianism, the dog is regarded as an especially beneficent, clean and righteous creature, which must be fed and taken care of.[39] The dog is praised for the useful work it performs in the household,[40] but it is also seen as having special spiritual virtues. Dogs are associated with Yama who guards the gates of afterlife with his dogs just like Hinduism.[41] A dog's gaze is considered to be purifying and to drive off daevas (demons). It is also believed to have a special connection with the afterlife: the Chinwad Bridge to Heaven is said to be guarded by dogs in Zoroastrian scripture,[40] and dogs are traditionally fed in commemoration of the dead.[42] Ihtiram-i sag, "respect for the dog", is a common injunction among Iranian Zoroastrian villagers.

I prefer the mythology I listed above.

Firstly, you will be imprisoned for this, if you do not prove that they wanted to kill you, and secondly, only girls hide behind pistols, if you are a cowboy you must fight honestly. If you use a gun, then the other person must have a gun. If you violate this, you are not a cowboy and you are not a man. Barbie will spit in your face, you will never have a barbie in bed.

I have to laugh at your version of fighting honestly or it being fair.

You have, by your own admission, trained in martial arts for years. So using those martial arts on someone who has no training and is probably 40 years older than you is a far cry from "fair" and certainly not honest.

rupol2000, while you were on your sabbatical for a few days, I replied to your nonsense about fighting honestly.

Thought I'd post it again, it case you hadn't noticed it.

"I have to laugh at your version of fighting honestly or it being fair.

You have, by your own admission, trained in martial arts for years. So using those martial arts on someone who has no training and is probably 40 years older than you is a far cry from "fair" and certainly not honest."

Oh, and just to let you know, in a street fight there is no "fair" or "honest". You do whatever you can to destroy your opponent's ability to fight back. (Sun Tzu paraphrased)

Forum List

Back